TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 GT-H JUST SOLD ON EBAY

DPHSOONER

I saw that sale...good indeed. What's very interesting to me is the value of the GT-H, I have a vert GT-H and a SGT-C, which is more rare than the Hertz, yet because of what Carroll was able to accomplish 45 years ago, the Black and Gold is more recognizable, and hence the value. I love both and they ride so diffrent, my favorite is the Grabber orange!

I saw that sale...good indeed. What's very interesting to me is the value of the GT-H, I have a vert GT-H and a SGT-C, which is more rare than the Hertz, yet because of what Carroll was able to accomplish 45 years ago, the Black and Gold is more recognizable, and hence the value. I love both and they ride so diffrent, my favorite is the Grabber orange!

I know it's not a shelby but I'd love to see some pics of your 67 conv in acapulco blue when it's done. I didn't know the sprint package was available on the 67. did it include the side stripes? I thought the sprrint models were a spring 68 marketing tool. I had a 68 wimbledon white 302 sprint Hrtp in high school for a short time. It looked like a CJ coupe. They are great cars.

Sorry, to hijack this thread..you can reply back on the classic mustang forum below..

Good luck with your sale!

Archived