TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Awaiting Delivery

I like the white one with blue stripes.......... :rolleyes:

I didn't know you could delete the GT350 lettering off the top of the hood stripes, looks much, much better. Now if they only had the SHELBY lettering where it belongs on the trunk lid.

Roger

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !! another great product from SAI

Looking forward to meeting you at the bash !!

...........maybe in safety, certainly and not even close in emissions. If I ever moved, being a gearhead, Cali would not be my choice.....to read ' not for sale or install in Cali " .....crap makes me ill.

You should try it from here

Just a few pictures today of the latest line of completed GT350's awaiting customer pick up.

I can tell you if one of those were mine, it wouldn't be sitting there.

I got stop looking at these pictures.... this is really starting to upset me.

I can tell you if one of those were mine, it wouldn't be sitting there.

I got stop looking at these pictures.... this is really starting to upset me.

At times like this I take out my die cast 350 and wax it. Then I throw my Shelby 350 car cover over any car in my garage and make believe it's already here. After I immediately go out to my local bar and have some boiler makers. I feel your pain :cry:

I'm guessing Roger wasn't listening when they stated NO pictures are to be taken in the manufacturing area...... :hysterical:

Ahhh.......this is not the manufacturing area.............it is PDI! :) Cars with the license plates belong to us.

Roger

...........maybe in safety, certainly and not even close in emissions. If I ever moved, being a gearhead, Cali would not be my choice.....to read ' not for sale or install in Cali " .....crap makes me ill.

Bumper and ride height, hood, brakes, wheels and tires.

Roger

Archived