TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Backup Camera

I was looking through the Super Duty forms looking for a backup camera for my new pick-up and I ran across this post.

It cracked me up so I thought I'd share it here.

When I bought my truck 8 years ago the first thing I did was install the best back up camera on the market. It has cost me tens of thousands of dollars to maintain, but it is the most reliable system on the market. I got the WIFE 1.0 and have never looked back. This system works in the rain, snow, heat, cold.......it even works at Chinese restaurants with those little bitty parking spots. All I do is shift into reverse, tap the brakes a few times, pull forward and say a few choice words and WIFE 1.0 kicks into action. Since installing WIFE 1.0 I haven't incurred so much as a scratch on my bumper even with a trailer attached.

If I had to do it all over again, I would ditch WIFE 1.0 and go with the newer WIFE 2.0 It costs a ton more, but my buddies that have it say that the software is half as old and detects objects twice as fast.

Hope this helps.

In some Cities, I heard, that you can Rent one by the Hour, by the Day, By the Night or even longer if so desired. They can be found for sale on many of the street corners and come in a variety of Sizes, Flashy Designs and Trim.

Archived