TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT 500

shelbymarie

thanks for the hello, i used the name due to it is the name of my 9 month old daughter. the ford dealership in dallas has me set up to build their last one, i work in the car buisness (german cars)sorry.... but i am still going to have to pay 15k over, i need opions on the 2008, do you think that there will be a great damand like the 2007, and will it be for the most part the same car 500horses etc. i am going keep this car forever and when i die give it to my daughter, this is a big decision for me and all of your input will be greatly appriciated.

thanks for the hello, i used the name due to it is the name of my 9 month old daughter. the ford dealership in dallas has me set up to build their last one, i work in the car buisness (german cars)sorry.... but i am still going to have to pay 15k over, i need opions on the 2008, do you think that there will be a great damand like the 2007, and will it be for the most part the same car 500horses etc. i am going keep this car forever and when i die give it to my daughter, this is a big decision for me and all of your input will be greatly appriciated.

Welcome to the forum! Look at the response in the other thread you posted on. There are some minor changes for '08 including an additional color, some different stripe colors, mood lighting, available nav system, and HID lights I believe. We'll know for sure in about 6-8 weeks when the order sheets come out. As for engine changes or significant driveline changes, I've not heard of any.

Dave

Welcome Shelbymarie.... I am in the Dallas area also, and am planning on waiting for an 08. But then again im not willing to pay

a High ADM... I like the Idea of waiting on the 08 , because hopefully when the 08's start being ordered and appearing then those

dealers that are holding onto 07's will have to start dropping the price. And then again hopefully the 08 will not be carrying such a high ADM to begin with....But do what you need to do to get the Car you want and the Options and Colors that you want... Best Of Luck to you in your Search.

Archived