TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Please List MSRP Dealers!

PhotoRick

Please list dealers who are selling Shelbys at MSRP.

Even though I will not be able to buy one (my local dealers are 20K plus) I will buy my next car at a dealership that sold Shelbys at MSRP. I want to call these dealers and thank them for being so good to their customers.

Let's all support these fine dealerships!

Let's all dump on the greedy ones!

Van Bortel Ford

Victor , New York

585-924-9525

fax 585-924-9543

Saleperson Paul Bower.

Unfortunately they stopped taking names long ago, It's too bad they cannot be rewarded in some way. They do have ( And always have had) very good deals on GT mustangs and all other ford vehicles. :yup:

Jordan Automotive Group

Mishawaka, Indiana

I just signed the deal for MSRP, the owner came out to talk to me and said they had many offers over MSRP, up to $20,000.00, but he wanted the car to stay in town. He told me he would be very disappionted if I turned around and sold the car for a profit. I assured him that I would not do that.

These guys put their integrity and long term customer service and satisfaction above a quick profit and I recognize and apperiate that. It seems to me that is very rare at a car dealership.

Red/white stripes, interior upgrade.

Jordan Automotive Group

Mishawaka, Indiana

I just signed the deal for MSRP, the owner came out to talk to me and said they had many offers over MSRP, up to $20,000.00, but he wanted the car to stay in town. He told me he would be very disappionted if I turned around and sold the car for a profit. I assured him that I would not do that.

These guys put their integrity and long term customer service and satisfaction above a quick profit and I recognize and apperiate that. It seems to me that is very rare at a car dealership.

Red/white stripes, interior upgrade.

Excellent choice for a dealership, I'm 55 miles away & was heading their tomorrow for the same thing. How many will they be getting?

Excellent choice for a dealership, I'm 55 miles away & was heading their tomorrow for the same thing. How many will they be getting?

They do not know yet, but they are the biggest fleet dealer in the country, if that means anything. I worked with Mara Barnhart. These are some real stand up honest people. I still can't believe, after all the stuff I've read on here and in talking to other dealers, that they gave me MSRP. They could have let the customer set the price, but took the high road instead.

They do not know yet, but they are the biggest fleet dealer in the country, if that means anything. I worked with Mara Barnhart. These are some real stand up honest people. I still can't believe, after all the stuff I've read on here and in talking to other dealers, that they gave me MSRP. They could have let the customer set the price, but took the high road instead.

Fantastic...(PM) me your name & I will tell them you sent me so they know your already spreading the GOOD word about their dealership!

Riverview Ford

Columbia, IL

Owner: Darrel Owens

He is selling me a GT500 that I have already ordered from him at MSRP. Infact he sold both of his first GT500's at MSRP as will the other ones he will get down the line.

He believes that when a person comes to his delaership, that they deserve the car or truck they are trying to purchase. And he see to it that the person is happy and recieved a deal that they could not refuse.

I gladly post this dealership and would refer anyone, even if the live out of town/state.

Archived