TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TIME Magazine's 'Person Of The Year'

It's looking quite concievable that the WikiLeaks owner Julian Assange is on the short list for the title this year.

There have been some pretty contraversial winners of this prestigious title over the years. So it's not too far

fetched that this guy is in the running. I'm not sure we should glorify him though. I am all for free speach, but

this guy is a loose cannon, IMHO!

Who would you pick for the cover??? I'm not too sure myself yet....I need to ponder a bit more.

:lurk:

It's looking quite concievable that the WikiLeaks owner Julian Assange is on the short list for the title this year.

There have been some pretty contraversial winners of this prestigious title over the years. So it's not too far

fetched that this guy is in the running. I'm not sure we should glorify him though. I am all for free speach, but

Who would you pick for the cover??? I'm not too sure myself yet....I need to ponder a bit more.

But isn't he a Criminal? If thats the case then Madoff should be on the list as well................. I feel the "Person Of The year" should be someone who has done Good to Improve Life of others with out any criminal activity, with that said, I am sure that the List will be a short one, even Obama wouldn't make it. Bill Gates comes to mind........ He is donating a LOT to Charities.

But isn't he a Criminal? If thats the case then Madoff should be on the list as well................. I feel the "Person Of The year" should be someone who has done Good to Improve Life of others with out any criminal activity, with that said, I am sure that the List will be a short one, even Obama wouldn't make it. Bill Gates comes to mind........ He is donating a LOT to Charities.

Tes, I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

He has a TON of followers, that just happen to be a young group of 'free speach' believers. From the angle of free speach, anyway, he is a hero for many, apparently. Selling out big government for being crooked, and big companies for fleecing it's sheeple.

I'm just sayin'...

Alan Mulally

Actually Michael, he IS a candidate for sure!! Unfortunately, he is not the CEO of Gov't. Motors, which takes him out of the running, just because the pressure from the Gov would be too stiff on the magazine if they did that! It's a shame really, because he did great things for FOMOCO this past year!!

Good call.

ME....... :hysterical:

ME....... :hysterical:

WELL........... You are taking one for the Team by dating all those .......... well, I will call them Ladies. BUT, and I can't say this LOUD enough......BUT you did post up their Photos ..........So I must take you out of the Running............................ :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

WELL........... You are taking one for the Team by dating all those .......... well, I will call them Ladies. BUT, and I can't say this LOUD enough......BUT you did post up their Photos ..........So I must take you out of the Running............................ :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Tes are you asking for more pics of the gals !!!!.... :happy feet:

Time Magazine's POY?

It will probably be the Volt. :banghead:

W O W!!! I called it. I just saw on CNN that TIME gave the POY to Mark Zuckerberg!

:happy feet:

Awesome.................You WIN a date with one of Kieths Girl Friends......................... He will give you Her Contact Info shortly.

Here is a Photo. I believe it is the one on the Left in the Black Bikini............................. (towards the Front of the Car).

It's all good. My Grandpa always told me those ladies are like mopeds.................Every guy wants to ride one, but no-one wants to tell their friends about it!! :hysterical:

I'll take the red head, thanks.

Archived