TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Rear Ended Today!!!! WTF

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got her home in a light rain. Brought her back to my shop and got her all pampered and read y for the w/e. I just need some sunoco fuel and dry roads.

Glad to hear you got her home... :happy feet:

Enjoy the weekend... :yahoo:

Holy you know what.

What a great car!

After the car and I renewed our marriage vows during a voluptuous waxing session Friday evening, we spend the rest of the weekend on the road. After 100+ days in the body shop, we pounded a few hundred miles of blacktop this weekend with great joy. The car is happy, I'm ecstatic and Sunoco is thrilled. If I can get the temps into the 60's or 70's, the real fun can begin. Just went over 4000 miles today. Thanks to everyone here for all the mental support during this long and painful ordeal - it's all history now. Next up, Wicked's get together on the 16th, the TS cruise on the 17th then time to prep the girl for the TS Ponies in the Pocnos track event. Lights, camera, 350 action!

Holy you know what.

What a great car!

After the car and I renewed our marriage vows during a voluptuous waxing session Friday evening, we spend the rest of the weekend on the road. After 100+ days in the body shop, we pounded a few hundred miles of blacktop this weekend with great joy. The car is happy, I'm ecstatic and Sunoco is thrilled. If I can get the temps into the 60's or 70's, the real fun can begin. Just went over 4000 miles today. Thanks to everyone here for all the mental support during this long and painful ordeal - it's all history now. Next up, Wicked's get together on the 16th, the TS cruise on the 17th then time to prep the girl for the TS Ponies in the Pocnos track event. Lights, camera, 350 action!

Hey Tony...I haven't been on this thread for a long while. I am sincerely happy for you my man!

As well, can't wait to meet you next weekend! Yep...I'm getting mine out on the highway again. :finger::baby::shift:

See ya soon,

Chris

Hey Tony...I haven't been on this thread for a long while. I am sincerely happy for you my man!

As well, can't wait to meet you next weekend! Yep...I'm getting mine out on the highway again. :finger::baby::shift:

See ya soon,

Chris

Thanks Chris!

You doing the 16th, 17th or both?

so where :camera: are the new :camera: pictures? :woot:

Matt,

I have been working and driving the tires off the car. As a matter of fact I was out at Eric Swarr's shop today making my plan of attack to attack the road courses. I'll get to it.

Can you make Michaels event on the 16th ot the Hershey event on the 17th?

Tony, is that tape on the rear cover???

Is that a Mr.Farmdog special???

not sure about mr farmdog but i'm still fighting with the state of pa about replacing my license plate. currently we are sporting a laminated photo of the plate affixed with photograph spec scotch tape. gotta love it. goin' low brow.

oh, and btw, still working on getting the car to pass pa emissions so i'm driving with no stickers and no license plate. oh well.

more

Tony, your car looks great! The body shop did a great job and the car looks just like it did when you picked it up. Best of luck with the car on your upcoming race track preparation and actual races. I know it has been a long time coming!

Matt,

Can you make Michaels event on the 16th ot the Hershey event on the 17th?

I might be going to the Hershey event on the 17th, just depends on the weather, and if i dont have to work, but my boss is going to try to go to that show with his Shelby, so i think i might be off that day off :happy feet:

Archived