TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Banners

Browsing ebay I ran across some pretty cool banners. Some ask for a vin. Kinda looks like the shelby vin placard u put on your dash

Anyway for 20 bucks they look pretty cool. Anyone bought any on here? I'm moving to a new place and need some garage swag. Any input is appreciated

Thanks

Vandy

Browsing ebay I ran across some pretty cool banners. Some ask for a vin. Kinda looks like the shelby vin placard u put on your dash

Anyway for 20 bucks they look pretty cool. Anyone bought any on here? I'm moving to a new place and need some garage swag. Any input is appreciated

Thanks

Vandy

Be careful to note the size!

The $20 version is much smaller than the more expensive ones.

no doubt. i dont need anything to large due to some other banners and pictures that are going up. thought they might look nice since everything but the car is gettin kicked out of the garage

:happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Vandy

I bought the big one, lots of complements.

DSC_0110-1.jpg

DSC_0110-1.jpg

Archived