TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What would you change on your SGT if you could ?

csm198

AUTOMATIC headlights!!! :dance: Why Ford? Such a simple option to add at the time. HATE EM

Automatic climate control (just set the temp and it does the rest); yes, I know that it's an option on new Mustangs. Sounds good

A holster for the gas cap (I made my own) being picky

Sequentials - std equip. some one give this man a metal, should have been standard on all mustangs

A dome light - not the one near the rear view mirror, but in the headliner. never really thought about it

A trunk release button. NO NO AND AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i put valuable items in the trunk. most thieves arnt smart enough to drop the rear seats to see whats in the trunk.

Ok.. I'm being picky now. :slapfight:

i think that about covers it :salute:

AUTOMATIC headlights!!! Why Ford? Such a simple option to add at the time. HATE EM - You don't have to use them - all cars with auto headlights still have the manual functions.

A holster for the gas cap (I made my own) being picky - I know :hysterical:And Ford is using cap-less fuel doors now (pretty sure)

Sequentials - std equip. some one give this man a metal, should have been standard on all mustangs I see them on new Mustangs and love them; but I'm not about to spend over $100 to make my taillights blink a certain way - should have been there all along.

A trunk release button. NO NO AND AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i put valuable items in the trunk. most thieves arnt smart enough to drop the rear seats to see whats in the trunk. I had it on my '04 Mustang. And other cars I've driven have the same concept. I guess the key fob will do.

AUTOMATIC headlights!!! :dance: Why Ford? Such a simple option to add at the time.

Automatic climate control (just set the temp and it does the rest); yes, I know that it's an option on new Mustangs.

A holster for the gas cap (I made my own)

Sequentials - std equip.

A dome light - not the one near the rear view mirror, but in the headliner.

A trunk release button.

Can you explain or post a pic of your gas cap holster, I am very curious.

Everytime I get gas I have to hold the cap off of the paint. Drives me nuts.

sometimes it will rest on top of the nozzle but not often. Don

Archived