TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PIA driving light bulb?

Just noticed on my way to work this am that one of my PIA driving lights has a burnt bulb. Anyone know what the correct replacement is?

Thanks

I had to replace both of mine at different times. Autozone carries a bulb that will fit. I wouldnt get the cheap $8 one. I would go ahead and spring for the $20 - they look original.

Have fun getting the fog lights in and out and then opening them to put the bulb in. The front end facia really tore up my arms when reaching around it. If I can help, let me know. Casey

I had to replace both of mine at different times. Autozone carries a bulb that will fit. I wouldnt get the cheap $8 one. I would go ahead and spring for the $20 - they look original.

Have fun getting the fog lights in and out and then opening them to put the bulb in. The front end facia really tore up my arms when reaching around it. If I can help, let me know. Casey

part number? I haven't had a chance to pull it out since I am driving it. Thanks for the heads on the different styles.

Got the number figured out. The model number for the PIAA lights for anyone else is 510xtsmr, H3 is the bulb type, and you can get

Sylvania silverstar replacements for $20 each.

Thanks mine went out today im gonna go now and get one.

Archived