TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found one!

MDGT500

Hey everyone. I've been lurking around here for a long time and I've learned a lot from this forum. I decided to pull the trigger and start a search for the right car, and I found one! I am working on a deal for a lightly used 2011 GT500. Finances are ready, just need to handle the paperwork and schedule the shipper. I hope to have the car delivered to me by Christmas. I'll update this post until delivery. Stay tuned!

Hey everyone. I've been lurking around here for a long time and I've learned a lot from this forum. I decided to pull the trigger and start a search for the right car, and I found one! I am working on a deal for a lightly used 2011 GT500. Finances are ready, just need to handle the paperwork and schedule the shipper. I hope to have the car delivered to me by Christmas. I'll update this post until delivery. Stay tuned!

WoooHooo!!!! Congrats on finding the right car. Once you take delivery be sure to register your new Shelby in the Shelby American Registry.

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Steve

Nice! Reminder, TS rules stipulate, that you post pix upon arrival.

Christmas too, nice present. My last two Shelbys were both on Thanksgiving weekend (albeit, 3 years apart)

She is here!

She is the perfect cure for the man who is slowly losing testosterone because of a wife and two daughters who love everything princess, pink and Oprah.

2011 with Shaker 1000. I didn't want the SVT package because I don't like the wheels, thin stripes, and I will be changing the suspension.

To add to the joy, the wife and two daughters are at the in-laws for a few days so I can read the owners manual tonight in peace!

Only you guys understand what this joy is like...

gt500.jpg

She is here!

She is the perfect cure for the man who is slowly losing testosterone because of a wife and two daughters who love everything princess, pink and Oprah.

2011 with Shaker 1000. I didn't want the SVT package because I don't like the wheels, thin stripes, and I will be changing the suspension.

To add to the joy, the wife and two daughters are at the in-laws for a few days so I can read the owners manual tonight in peace!

Only you guys understand what this joy is like...

Congratulations!!! Let the fun begin!

Earl

And as Steve mentioned earlier, don't forget to register your new car...

Awesome! Enjoy. What I wouldn't give for wife and kids to go spend some time at my in-laws so I can be with my Shelby in peace.

Jim

Man, not to rub it in, but with the wife and kids gone, I just had a double whopper meal from Burger King, and now I have a beer and the owners manual and I'm ready for interruption-free Monday Night Football. Then I'll go for another drive to nowhere!

Archived