TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday, Kaylan1521!

Evil95GT

Happy Birthday, Kaylan1521! :rockon:

Significant things that happened on 3/30:

1981: President Ronald Reagan is shot in the chest as he leaves a Washington, D.C. hotel; drifter John Hinckley, Jr. is promptly arrested for the shooting.

1986: Actor James Cagney, who won Academy Award for his portrayal of George M. Cohan in Yankee Doodle Dandy, dies at 86.

1999: A jury in Portland, Oregon orders Phillip Morris to pay $81,000,000 to the family of a man who died of lung cancer after smoking Marlboros for four decades.

You share a birthday with:

Secretariat, racehorse (1970)

Warren Beatty, film actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (1937)

I heisted the above info from encarta

In the year you were born, gas was $.33 a gallon.

A gallon of milk was $1.15 and a loaf of bread was 22 cents.

(I found that through various web searches).

In any case, happy 39th birthday, Kaylan! Here's to many more! :happy feet:

Happy Birthday Kaylan!!! :happy feet: :rockon:

Happy Birthday, PJ!!! :yup: :beerchug:

Ahh, what the hell..... :beerchug: for everyone. ON ME!!!

Limited time only, find me tonight, and I'll buy you a beeeer! ;)

:happy feet: Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy.. :happy feet:

Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy..Happy happy, Joy joy.. :happy feet:

I just spit up my beer that I cracked in celebration of Roberts Grabber and sightings of Mustangs that don't exist thread. Ren and Stimpy if my memory serves me (after watching Ren & Stimpy in the state I was usually in, my memory may not be serving to well). Dang that show was whacked, but oh so funny.

Thanks Everyone! Happy Belated B-day Patrick.

Got a new trailer for my birthday! So now I won't have to borrow "buddies" everytime I go to the track.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sweet, that's a very nice B-Day present. What kind? Any pics?

I just spit up my beer that I cracked in celebration of Roberts Grabber and sightings of Mustangs that don't exist thread. Ren and Stimpy if my memory serves me (after watching Ren & Stimpy in the state I was usually in, my memory may not be serving to well). Dang that show was whacked, but oh so funny.

Sweet, that's a very nice B-Day present. What kind? Any pics?

It's an open car hauler.

Archived