TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby rallies

ramstang

Hello guys & gales, does anyone know if there is any mid Atlantic Shelby or Mustang rally and if so when and where. I would love to see one that would drive the Outter Banks of North Carolina. Start at the north or south end and finish up at the opposite end, spending one or two night along the ride. If anyone know of any, please let me know. Thanks

Hello guys & gales, does anyone know if there is any mid Atlantic Shelby or Mustang rally and if so when and where. I would love to see one that would drive the Outter Banks of North Carolina. Start at the north or south end and finish up at the opposite end, spending one or two night along the ride. If anyone know of any, please let me know. Thanks

Count me in! Please keep me posted if you find others...sounds like a great plan.

Rally Appalachia 2011. From Winchester, VA to Charleston, SC.

http://www.RallyNorthAmerica.com/

You can also join the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association (MACA). We have several, meets, get-togethers, and cruises throughout the year.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/mid-atlantic-cobra-association-219/

I was going to say the RNA event, but they are full, however they will be taking 20 stand-by teams in case ppl have to drop out before July

There are 2 Major events for 2011 in the Mid-Atlantic region:

SAAC-36 at VIR Memorial day weekend... awesome course with a lot of Shelbys

and the BIG one: The 2011 All Ford Nationals at Carlisle,PA June 3-5 2011. There will be a grand Shelby reunion and for 2011 the Shelbys will be in the first area immediately entering the area. We have a rare early production model (TS member) 2011 GT350 attending. A normal year draws around 150 Shelbys and this year with the reunion you can expect 300 + Shelbys of all models and years.

There are 2 Major events for 2011 in the Mid-Atlantic region:

SAAC-36 at VIR Memorial day weekend... awesome course with a lot of Shelbys

and the BIG one: The 2011 All Ford Nationals at Carlisle,PA June 3-5 2011. There will be a grand Shelby reunion and for 2011 the Shelbys will be in the first arear immediately enetering the area. We have a rare early production model (TS member) 2011 GT350 attending. A normal year draws arond 150 Shelbys and this year with the reunion you can expect 300 + Shelbys of all models and years.

Seems like it happens every year...these dates are bad for me and conflict with other set plans.... :banghead:

Archived