TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Maintenance Plan

BlwnSn8k

So, when I bought the car, I really thought in my head I was done with wrenching on my own car. I have 11K miles on my 2010 now and have been through two of my services. I am just not confident with my service center options and want to go back to doing the work my self for changing the oil and fluids and such. My question really is if anyone knows whether or not the maintenance contract can be return. I know if it can it would be pro-rated of course. Sorry but I wasn't sure where to ask this.

So, when I bought the car, I really thought in my head I was done with wrenching on my own car. I have 11K miles on my 2010 now and have been through two of my services. I am just not confident with my service center options and want to go back to doing the work my self for changing the oil and fluids and such. My question really is if anyone knows whether or not the maintenance contract can be return. I know if it can it would be pro-rated of course. Sorry but I wasn't sure where to ask this.

The agreement states that you can get a prorated refund for any unused service visits (less a $75 fee). I think you have to request it in writing, maybe from the selling dealer(?).

The agreement states that you can get a prorated refund for any unused service visits (less a $75 fee). I think you have to request it in writing, maybe from the selling dealer(?).

Thanks. Yeah I just found it soon after I posted this, but was not able to get to the site...lol. What I didn't realize is that this premium maintenance plan also covers other "normal wear and tear items", to include the clutch. I think I will go by the dealship today and talk with the service people a bit.

Archived