TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Justin Installed A TVS Supercharger Yesterday

lawdude

Ported plenum, LM 66 mm Throttle body, IW overdrive, Revan heat exchanger, MGW shifter, upper control arm, WOT Box

What do you think of your MGW shifter and who did you get your supercharger through? Your modifications are pretty close to what I have been looking at.

Appreciate the info.

What do you think of your MGW shifter and who did you get your supercharger through? Your modifications are pretty close to what I have been looking at.

Appreciate the info.

MGW shifts way better than stock, but it seems to transfer a little more noise into the cabin. Not enough to bother me especially considering the improvement in shifting.

Justin Starkey at VMP sold and installed the TVS and dynotuned it. He's having special pricing beginning around the middle of the month for TVS and ported plenum for $3500. It's on his vmptuning.com website.

Michael---where did you bring the car to have Justin do the install--what about warranty--is the $3500 what it takes insatlled--must be fast, good luck with it

One look at my engine and there would be no warranty. Justin is in Deltona FL. $3500 is retail for the units to be delivered later this month and that includes ported plenum. I think they're black, not polished. Don't quote me but I think installation/dynotune is something like nine hundred bucks or so.

Michael---where did you bring the car to have Justin do the install--what about warranty--is the $3500 what it takes insatlled--must be fast, good luck with it

Drop me an email if you are interested in one of the new black VMP TVS units with 2.5" pulley and high flow cnc port matched elbow. justin@vmptuning.com

• 3 weeks later...

Drop me an email if you are interested in one of the new black VMP TVS units with 2.5" pulley and high flow cnc port matched elbow. justin@vmptuning.com

This, Rad, and HE are going to be my next mod for sure!

This, Rad, and HE are going to be my next mod for sure!

I can make you a package deal! email me.

You are about 8hrs away in the panhandle, you can drive over for install & dynotune or I can just mail you the stuff so you can put it on. My mail order tune will be very very close and I can tweak if you send datalogs.

• 2 weeks later...

I can make you a package deal! email me.

You are about 8hrs away in the panhandle, you can drive over for install & dynotune or I can just mail you the stuff so you can put it on. My mail order tune will be very very close and I can tweak if you send datalogs.

Justin, Ill give you a call when I get authoraztion from headquarters command chief. I'll be looking forward to the pkg deal, since I missed out on the christmas special on the pully n tune.

You can throw in a cool T shirt and I'll sport it our GULF COAST mustang meeting. :salute:

Archived