TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oh no no these are better

Ok guys I know they cost more but when I saw them in powdercoated black I knew I needed them. What do you guys think about those rims? I love them I like them better then the other ones. I figured tire sizes would be 295/35 rear and 255/35 front on the nittos.

Ok guys I know they cost more but when I saw them in powdercoated black I knew I needed them. What do you guys think about those rims? I love them I like them better then the other ones. I figured tire sizes would be 295/35 rear and 255/35 front on the nittos.

I think they will look awesome Fred. However, i think you might be cutting it close with the FR3 suspension on your SGT and the 295/35/20 in the back. I am running the Alcoa's with the Nitto 285/35/20 and I will show you a picture of my fitment and you can decide. I personal was worried about bottoming out on the lip of the wheel well and went with the smaller 285/35/20's.

Here's A couple pictures.

Where do you all think the best place would be to order from? I figured straight from the Shelby store. I plan on ordering the rims tonight,

Here is what I have so far I will need to order

rims..lol

center caps

lug nuts

tires..lol--- I just need to figure out sizes which can wait I need to get rims first

I hope these pictures helped you Fred and you might want to take a look at a site called www.rttire.com thay ahve very nice Shelby wheel packages and they are a little easier on your wallet.

Scotty :salute:

Scotty, do your rims sit such that the tire would hit on the tread or on the sidewall if it hit the wheel opening lip? Just curious, it looks like a 285/35 is taller than a 295/30...

The math seems to support your statement with the 285/35 being slightly taller than the 295/30...

Just curious, what is the widest tire that can fit under the front without rubbing issues...anyone know?

I hope these pictures helped you Fred and you might want to take a look at a site called www.rttire.com thay ahve very nice Shelby wheel packages and they are a little easier on your wallet.

Scotty :salute:

They did help they made me want those rims even more

The math seems to support your statement with the 285/35 being slightly taller than the 295/30...

Just curious, what is the widest tire that can fit under the front without rubbing issues...anyone know?

the biggest i have seen are 275/40/18. pretty dang tight fit. my friend claims no rubbing issues but i dont know for sure

Like this?

Yep that is them.

After thinking about it I am going to order straight from the Shelby store. What do you guys think good idea?

I am going to order tonight and get the center caps and lug nuts tonight.

I am going to wait and buy tires after the rims get here.

Well this rim thing has got me stressed. When I add up the badass Supersnake wheels oh my the price is crazy. I love the look of my foose wheels now the black and silver but cant get bigger brakes. So I looked at the 05-09 Shelby Razor Series 197 Wheel, 18"x9" w/ 6" BS, Black they look like my wheels now and I could sue my tires. I have the new good year tires and they are great. But im not sure if the bigger brakes will fit on the 18 inch razors?? Oh well I may just wait and see what happens for Christmas...

Archived