TEAM SHELBY FORUM

going wider on stock wheels

ad445

I am new to shelbys and i would like to know if 295/35/20R 275/40/19F will fit my 2011 svtpp ?

Thanks

Ad445, many many many posts on this...look in wheels and brakes at the top of this forum. People run up to 335 width tires on our cars. Weldcraft widens the wheels in a most excellent fashion looks like about 11 1/2 inches accomodates big tires like that. Requires trimming of the bump stop to prevent interference. Get underneath with a tape measure and see what two more inches of width are going to hit. Wheels are widened to the inside so that is where the extra width will show up.

Without widening the wheels I think a lot of folks run 305 width tires no problem.

Ad445, many many many posts on this...look in wheels and brakes at the top of this forum. People run up to 335 width tires on our cars. Weldcraft widens the wheels in a most excellent fashion looks like about 11 1/2 inches accomodates big tires like that. Requires trimming of the bump stop to prevent interference. Get underneath with a tape measure and see what two more inches of width are going to hit. Wheels are widened to the inside so that is where the extra width will show up.

Without widening the wheels I think a lot of folks run 305 width tires no problem.

Please confirm 305/30/19 will work on the stock 19x9.5" 2010 rears.

Archived