TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JUST BOUGHT MY KR!!!!

TheStick342

Outstanding, it is much more than a car it's a total sensual experience.... The more you drive the KR the more you will enjoy it, have fun...

peter

Congrats! Nothing like that first drive home! :shift:

Andy

Congratulations on the purchase.. I was happy with my purchase and I agree with Andy, that first drive home was an incredible rush. I thought that i had to be dreaming.. Good luck. Oh, and "Keep it between the lines"

NICE, congrats, and we all expect pix....yea, about the sleep part, forget it. I was so wired two weeks ago prior to picking up mine....

Yeah, I literally only got 3 hours of sleep the night i bought it. Crazy feeling.. I can't wait to wake up in the middle of the night and just sit in it. haha. :salute::salute:

Brought her home yesterday. Safe and sound!!! What an experience. SO COOL when the supercharge kicked in. Couldn't be happier. I am trying to post some pictures, but am having some trouble. :superhero:

Ues the attached thread to learn how to post pic's with photobucket:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9559-how-to-host-your-photos-with-photobucket/

I need to hear some bragging folk, from those who have driven both how different is the KR from the normal GT500? Faster? I would bet, Better handling? . I have the normal as you may have guessed. There is a KR for sale over here in the UK for a pretty darn good price but I don't think I want to swap just yet.

cheers. Peter

I need to hear some bragging folk, from those who have driven both how different is the KR from the normal GT500? Faster? I would bet, Better handling? . I have the normal as you may have guessed. There is a KR for sale over here in the UK for a pretty darn good price but I don't think I want to swap just yet.

cheers. Peter

I had a GT500 before to me there was a big difference in performace and handling. If you have a chance and the money I would go for it.

I have both an 07 GT500SS convertible and an 08KR upfitted by Shelby. The vert turns more heads and is terrific fun with the top down. The KR is the better driving machine. The loud pedal is sensational, the shift is super-smooth, and on a track the handling is pure racing machine.

Archived