TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Root of the Shelby Line?

Thor.

Nice review of the 1965 Mustang 2+2 - note the "upgrades" on this model, the resultant HP and the resultant price. For those that have read the various threads regarding prices, note the statement that buyers back then were willing to pay "sticker" for this line of new and exciting cars. I have another article on the 1965 Shelby GT350 which will shed some light on the topic question! Will post it shortly.

Larger sized pictures attached now - please let me know if they need to be even bigger - thanks!

Well, this is real frustrating - earlier today the pictures uploaded in the order I attached them, now, no matter what I do, the order scrambles - if anyone knows a solution to this, please share.

Cover-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page32-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page33-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page34-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page35-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page36-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page37-MT-Jan65.jpg

Cover-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page32-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page33-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page34-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page35-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page36-MT-Jan65.jpg

Page37-MT-Jan65.jpg

Good post. Did you scan these in? How about you scan them with higher resolution so we can read them? Then use something like Photobucket so you can use the larger size...thanks.

Thanks for the constructive feedback! Let me know if the current size is still not readable. :salute:

106 degree or more in my Easy Bake oven! :D

Wow, if I understood this reply I might know how to respond - maybe too much football today has dulled my senses! However I do remember the Easy Bake commercials (four decades ago); okay maybe a reference to the time period involved?... (temperature depends on the light bulbs used!!)

easy-bake-oven.jpg

easy-bake-oven.jpg

Archived