TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pimpn'

DaFreak

It was nice here in Vancouver WA today as well. Dry, cold and sunny. 50 or so. I had to mow my acre for the last time today.

Nice!! We might end up moving to Redmond within the next year. Are any of you Washington or Oregon guys going to the International Mustang Meet in Spokane Sept?

Nice!! We might end up moving to Redmond within the next year. Are any of you Washington or Oregon guys going to the International Mustang Meet in Spokane Sept?

Redmond is a small town. I worked there for 6 months building the Redmond Hospital in 2006.

Redmond is a small town. I worked there for 6 months building the Redmond Hospital in 2006.

Yeah but only 30 minutes to Seattle. I like that area I was there in October.

Jeff, I like the "aged" photo. Very nice. And I hope that the warm weather that you guys are having now will reach us later in the week.

Care to comment on the suspension upgrades you've done, specifically the MM LCA's? Still happy with them I take it? ;)

Tob

Thanks HAWKBARR!

It has rained everyday here since this pic so wishing for dry weather again.

DaFreak

Well, after having lived in Kirkland, WA and Sherwood, OR, I totally understand about the rain. You gotta get out when you can. Now I live in Colorado and expect to not drive in the snow, but we haven't any this year so far, at least just south of Denver. So I've been sneaking out more than I thought. We're lucky compared to the guys in the midwest, Great Lakes and Northeast. Man they're getting hammered with the snow !!

Anyway, love your car dude !!

HAWKBARR

Archived