TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NO Shelby Xmas gifts for me

breoland

Been waiting for my catalog since november 11 and nothing has come in the mail. I have purchased a few stuff in the past even after the new takover of spp. As crazy as it sounds, if I dont get a catalog soon, i wont be able to get my xmas gifts. My family does not want to go online to look for something to get me, and they just dont want to hand me money to get it myself, they rather me circle it and call a number. but by the looks now, they wont even be able to get it for me in time for santa to put it under the tree

Been waiting for my catalog since november 11 and nothing has come in the mail. I have purchased a few stuff in the past even after the new takover of spp. As crazy as it sounds, if I dont get a catalog soon, i wont be able to get my xmas gifts. My family does not want to go online to look for something to get me, and they just dont want to hand me money to get it myself, they rather me circle it and call a number. but by the looks now, they wont even be able to get it for me in time for santa to put it under the tree

1) Try the phone

2) Download the catalog and print it out. Then circle away...

1) Try the phone

2) Download the catalog and print it out. Then circle away...

I dont think you see my point, I always seem to have a problem with whatever i buy from shelby performance, that i cant even get a catalog.

I just recently bought a shelby k member from lethal performance and got it faster than i would have if I ordered it directly from spp

couldn't you just look up part #'s from the website or online catalog and give them a list?

I would think that if you wanted the parts bad enough, you would figure it out one way or another.

Or couldnt i have recieved a catalong in the mail like i was suppose to.

I know how to search for parts online, the website isnt the greatest for it. I have been asking about the 2011 ss gauges and a pillar mount to see if it would work with my 09 and still no answer

everyone has been asking about the super snake wheels to come in 20x11 and they said it was impossible to do, but somehow the code red shelby has a set. So now, im in the process of getting ss wheels which are going to be the 20x10, what happens if they decide to come out with the 20x11

I dont think you see my point, I always seem to have a problem with whatever i buy from shelby performance, that i cant even get a catalog.

I just recently bought a shelby k member from lethal performance and got it faster than i would have if I ordered it directly from spp

I do understand what you're feeling. I received my catalog about three weeks ago. (After printing it out)

You should be able to get a catalog in a timely manner :banghead:

I haven't seen mine either :(

Sherri,

I must have yours, as I've rec'd three of them, two at my house (one in my name, one for my wife), and another in my P.O. Box.

Stop by and you can have one of mine... :stirpot:

Breoland, did you call and request a catalog? I don' t think that they sent catalogs to everybody that has ever ordered before, I think there was probably a recent date? Not positive. I think they sent them to Team Shelby members and then recent orders. You may want to just make sure and call them to make sure that one was sent your way. I'm sure they would be happy to ablige. Or if you look to the right, the very first item of the Quick Links is the catalog for download. Heck if you think that they might buy you something out of there, I certainly would hit the download button! Good Luck! :salute:

Breoland, did you call and request a catalog? I don' t think that they sent catalogs to everybody that has ever ordered before, I think there was probably a recent date? Not positive. I think they sent them to Team Shelby members and then recent orders. You may want to just make sure and call them to make sure that one was sent your way. I'm sure they would be happy to ablige. Or if you look to the right, the very first item of the Quick Links is the catalog for download. Heck if you think that they might buy you something out of there, I certainly would hit the download button! Good Luck! :salute:

Back in october when they said the new catalogs were coming out soon, I replied to a thread that was started and one of the people that worked there got back to me and said if I had a recent purchase that i would automaticaly get one. My last purchas was in august. I think i should have got one. looks like i am going to have to call on monday

Hello and Welcome to Team Shelby,

Speaking from experience, Shelby Performance is a great place to shop and they have improved alot.....If there is an issue with your order or a request you have, it will be delt with.....Customer Service is just a call away.

Shelby Performance Parts: 702.405.3500

Shelby Sales Office: 702.942.7325

or click here to e-mail us.

Thank you for your patience,

Alexandros

SAI Registrar GT 500

You would think someone at SAI or SPP would be very concerned with this...

Not only are some members upset over the fact the have no catalogue and may not place orders because of it but...

Others have copies to burn..so to speak... the cost incurred with printing a four colour catalogue and shipping multiple copies all over the country must be huge..

I think it would be a good time to rationalize the production department..

You would think someone at SAI or SPP would be very concerned with this...

<SNIP>

Others have copies to burn..so to speak...

There's actually a "method to this madness"....so to speak.

One way retailers look at duplicate catalogs sent out to customers is that said customer may/will likely give his/her extra(s) to a friend or fellow Shelby/Mustang enthusiest and that may/will generate a sale AND a new customer for the retailer.

There's always two sides to a coin...

But yeah, the folks missing catalogs need to call and get one from SPP ASAP. Ya gotta realize that there's no way for Shelby to know who DIDN'T receive one....only who DID receive one, unless the catalog-less person calls and alerts them to that fact.

Phill

I finally got 2! :happy feet:

PFFFTTTTTtttttt!!!

Between you and Torch, you're gonna drive the non-receivers crazy! LOL

I also just got another catalog that is just the merchandise stuff. You know, tee-shirts, jackets, trinkets and one of THE coolest pool tables on Earth! It's a GT350 with a slate top. Man, I wish I had room in my basement for a pool table but it's all taken up with a Big Screen, Home Theater system and three couches (and game consoles).

So in addition to the three parts catalogs I got, I also got a forth with all the "collectable" type goodies in it.

COOL!

Phill

Ok guys you are going to love this. Some one sent me a link that if i didnt recieve a catalog that i should email them and they will take care of it. 2 days later I get an email to follow up on mine and get this. The email stated that I have a recent order from them and that I should have a catalog. So its a few weeks now these things are out and I dont have one. others are getting 2 or three sent to there house. you would have thought the person would have said they would send one out again or something to that nature.

SO if anyone that has 3 or 4, would you mind sending me one of your duplicates...since it doesnt look like I am getting one from shelby.

Its amazing, Their customer service is so crappy that you want to go somewhere else, but there stuff is nice and you have no choice.

I will now be ordering a set of alcoas from somewhere else, if they cant get me a catalog, what make you think they can get me 4 wheels in a timely manor

I will upgrade my supercharger elswhere, get fore fuel rails instead of the shelby marked ones as well as the idler pulley.

WHat do you think, thats a pretty fair amount of money that is going to go somewhere else

I received two performance catalogs today (long and short first name on my address) and I am in Hawaii. It usually takes an extra week or two for bulk mail to get here compared to the mainland.

Now to go shopping and see if they have what I want in stock. Shipping to Hawaii sucks however, in time and cost even though we are about as far from LV as Maine or Key West, FL are.

I received four.

Anyone who PMs me will get one of mine in the mail fast.

Limit to the first 3 people, of course!

Jer

I called today to see if they would send me a catalog today, and they said they were not shipping out any new ones to people requestiong them, so then i asked about me being a person that has made a recent purchase and what happen to the one that i was supposed to get and they replied that they are still shipping them out.

WILL I EVER GET ONE??? I think I may start a running count of days until I get one in the mail.

So lets see, they came out on nov 11 so we figure 5 days for shipment... ITs been 24 days sinc nov 16th not including sunday since the post office is closed on SUN

I down loaded the catalog on the first day it came out, ordered a bunch of stuff and recieved it all, it was that simple.

Archived