TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who has the glass roof

pmason718

Im still debating getting a Shelby. I always said if I bought one I wanted the SVT package, electronics pkg, LED door sill and the glass roof. My local dealer has a 2011 race red but no LED door sills or glass roof. Is the glass roof worth it. Can someone post pics if you have the glass roof. Please take pics from the inside out and vice versa, thank you.

The only glass roof Terlingua pictured below. We love it. It takes nothing away from the car and adds so much. If I were to get another car I would do it again. happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

edit - if your getting stripes, I would only get black stripes. You can't always tell it's a glass roof from the outside, it just looks like it is a black roof

The glass roof is big. Really opens up the interior with cover slid back. Also is pretty unnoticeable. The piece is formed to flow perfectly with the roof contours.

My car has illuminated sills with the SVT letters in red. Came stock with them. The order for lighted sills in the catalog refers to customized sills you can get from the parts dept. By ordering them. Dealer installed.

Sorry no pics. No camera.

Ever notice how the roof from the side sorta looks like a jet canopy in a way?

I went ahead and loaded all my CDs from the past 26 years into nav HD. Took four 8-9 hour days! Last time for me!

Ford needs to make that much easier for us. I didn't want to always be having to plug something in to listen to my music

Like a thumb drive or ipod etc. That is just not customer friendly at all.

Luvs me some '11 Shelby though!

The glass roof is big. Really opens up the interior with cover slid back. Also is pretty unnoticeable. The piece is formed to flow perfectly with the roof contours.

My car has illuminated sills with the SVT letters in red. Came stock with them. The order for lighted sills in the catalog refers to customized sills you can get from the parts dept. By ordering them. Dealer installed.

Sorry no pics. No camera.

Ever notice how the roof from the side sorta looks like a jet canopy in a way?

I went ahead and loaded all my CDs from the past 26 years into nav HD. Took four 8-9 hour days! Last time for me!

Ford needs to make that much easier for us. I didn't want to always be having to plug something in to listen to my music

Like a thumb drive or ipod etc. That is just not customer friendly at all.

Luvs me some '11 Shelby though!

thanks for replying but I haven't seen the glass roof at all so im not aware of how it looks like a jet canopy

Archived