TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok its now December, where the heck is Rudolph ?

shelbymotorsports

We are now in December and I have just one question, when is Rudolph coming to visit Team Shelby?

How soon could we forget Rudolph and his retina searing screen colors. I know Robert hasn't forgotten and I'll probably get a lump of Canadian coal for bringing this up but we sure could use Rudolph to unite the Team Shelby members once again.

Steve

We are now in December and I have just one question, when is Rudolph coming to visit Team Shelby?

How soon could we forget Rudolph and his retina searing screen colors. I know Robert hasn't forgotten and I'll probably get a lump of Canadian coal for bringing this up but we sure could use Rudolph to unite the Team Shelby members once again.

Steve

:club:

:hysterical:

Steve

:finger::finger::redcard::redcard:

the fumes from the paint shop have apparently infiltrated the ventilation system!

:finger::finger::redcard::redcard:

the fumes from the paint shop have apparently infiltrated the ventilation system!

Trust me they have. Nothing like paint and fiberglass resin fumes to at first wake you up in the morning but by the afternoon the reverse effect takes place and the loopiness takes over with visons of Rudolph prancing across the monitor screen.

Steve

Steve

HELLOOOOO, It's Hunting Season................................... He's hanging on my Wall

Don't get mad at me....Secondo Shot Bambie.........................

:hysterical:

Archived