2010 gt500 production figures

Dirtdealer

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can u help me with this one ,its in wv ,white svt pack 1ZVBP8JS2B5146583 vin

thanks its a stripe delete

Of 4,149 Coupes, 425 Performance White and 109 with Stripe Delete, it's 1 of 16 configured with SVTPP and Electronics Package, and the only one like it in WV. Others like it are located in AZ, CA (3), FL, LA, MO, NC, NM, NV, NY, and TX.

However, there are also 30 examples of the identical vehicle that were also sold with the Car Cover - but none in WV. Those example are located in AL, CA(2), CT, FL(6), IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT (2), NE, NV, NY, OH, OK, TN, TX (2), and WA.

So, on the basis of the car alone, 46 like examples exist in AL, AX, CA(5), CT, FL (7), IL, IN, LA(2), MD, MI, MN, MO (3), MS, MT (2), NC, NE, NM, NV (2), NY (2), OH, OK, TN, TX (6), WA and this one in WV.

Hi Madlock...you seem to be the go to guy, so I guess I'm going to ask for the same production figures. I have a 2011 GT500 ( Race Red ) convertible SVT with electronics package. They seemed to have been quite a rare thing to get ahold of here in Ontario Canada. When I purchased mine in August 2010 it was the only one sitting on a lot anywhere in Ontario that I could find.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

MaryAnn

Hi Madlock...you seem to be the go to guy, so I guess I'm going to ask for the same production figures. I have a 2011 GT500 ( Race Red ) convertible SVT with electronics package. They seemed to have been quite a rare thing to get ahold of here in Ontario Canada. When I purchased mine in August 2010 it was the only one sitting on a lot anywhere in Ontario that I could find.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

MaryAnn

K. Of the 849 '11 Covertibles, 199 are Canucks. 178 are Red - 94 in Canada. 19 in Canada with SVTPP White/Black Stripe - 10 have the Electronics Package, 2 are from PQ.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you please tell me how many 2011 sterling grey gt500 with electronic package , svt performance package with stripe delete?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Nice Car! - You and I have the exact same car. 2011 Sterling Gray w/ SVTPP and electronics package and stripe delete... You have good taste. I'm in Illinois.

Of 4,149 Coupes, 425 Performance White and 109 with Stripe Delete, it's 1 of 16 configured with SVTPP and Electronics Package, and the only one like it in WV. Others like it are located in AZ, CA (3), FL, LA, MO, NC, NM, NV, NY, and TX.

However, there are also 30 examples of the identical vehicle that were also sold with the Car Cover - but none in WV. Those example are located in AL, CA(2), CT, FL(6), IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT (2), NE, NV, NY, OH, OK, TN, TX (2), and WA.

So, on the basis of the car alone, 46 like examples exist in AL, AX, CA(5), CT, FL (7), IL, IN, LA(2), MD, MI, MN, MO (3), MS, MT (2), NC, NE, NM, NV (2), NY (2), OH, OK, TN, TX (6), WA and this one in WV.

thanks he bought it today .. now he want a cover for it were do i find one

Hi Madlock....this thread is so familiar...

Can you give me the breakdown on my car? I'm putting together a book about my first car and wanted some of the stats..

I have a 2011 Kona Blue with SVTPP, Ingot + Red Stripes, Navigation, No car cover, no glass roof.

How many cars are Canadian:

How many Kona blue cars:

How many Kona blue coupes:

How many Kona blue coupes with SVTPP:

How many Kona blue coupes with SVTPP + Navigation:

How many Kona blue coupes with SVTPP + Navigation and Red + Ingot stripes:

How many Kona blue coupes with SVTPP + Navigation and Red + Ingot stripes + no car cover

How many Kona blue coupes with SVTPP + Navigation and Red + Ingot stripes + no car cover were shipped to Canada (Toronto or Ontario if you're able to be that specific):

Any other rarity stats that you have that I might have missed:

Do you also have production information? My Vin is 1ZVBP8JS5B5102531

What day did my car roll off production:

What order was my car produced overall:

What order is my car out of all the Kona blue cars:

How many birds took a shit on my roof while the car waited on QC hold in Flatrock:

Thank you so much for any help you can provide! Are you getting this info from the SVT certificate? I ordered mine today but didn't think it was as detailed as the info you're giving.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you give me the breakdown on my car? I received my certificate from Ford Perf. Group. I have a 2011 Race Red coupe, elec pkg, perf. Pkg, stripe delete & no cover. . There list has 869 race red cp. out of those 717 had the perf. Pkg. The rest of the info is from the total of 869 RR cp’s not the 717 RR, PP cars. with your info can you tell out of the 717 RR , PP cars How many have the elec. Pkg , stripe delete, and no cover? There list states out of the 869 -608 have the elect pkg, out of the 869 -166 are less bodyside/hood/accent stripes, and out of 869 -445 are w/ cover. Or is this the same info you have? VIN.1ZVBP8JS8B5110090 Thanks.

• 2 years later...

I`am sure you can get all the info from Ford SVT . You give them $35. 00 & they send you all the info on your car & break down of all cars for that year as far model (coupe, Vert) colour etc.

You indeed can obtain summary information from fordshowparts.com, but it does not offer any specific combination information.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give production numbers??

Just got a 2010 gt500, coupe, kona blue w/ silver stripes. Has navigation, silver stripes on the seats. Also Came with car cover. And I'm in California. Anything will be cool to know. Thanks!

Archived