TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 gt500 production figures

Dirtdealer

Need a little help out there, I know this questions has been asked several times over but I have looked everywhere and can not find the final production numbers for 2010 gt500 including numbers for different colors and stripe combinations.

I have a Kona Blue Convertible with white stress and black interior with white stripe package. Any idea how many made?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need a little help out there, I know this questions has been asked several times over but I have looked everywhere and can not find the final production numbers for 2010 gt500 including numbers for different colors and stripe combinations.

I have a Kona Blue Convertible with white stress and black interior with white stripe package. Any idea how many made?

I can't remember who it was...but there was a member that had this info and I believe that Ford asked him to stop giving it out...not really sure though...see my signature for what I was told was the final production numbers

My Ford Performance Group sheet says there were 71 Kona Blue w/ white stripe convertibles. They all had black interior w/white accent. A total 913 convertibles were produced and 3545 Coupes.

93 Kona Blue w/silver stripes & 13 Kona Blue w/stripe delete convertibles.

• 3 weeks later...

My Ford Performance Group sheet says there were 71 Kona Blue w/ white stripe convertibles. They all had black interior w/white accent. A total 913 convertibles were produced and 3545 Coupes.

93 Kona Blue w/silver stripes & 13 Kona Blue w/stripe delete convertibles.

Wow , the color of that Silver SS is simply Awesome . Do you have any side shots ?

For what its worth, 2011's totals were 4149, and 949 for Coupe and Convertible, repsectively - a total of 5098 in all.

I can offer some exact color/feature/geography stats if anybody wants to know how rare his GT500 happens to be in any particular respect.

For what its worth, 2011's totals were 4149, and 949 for Coupe and Convertible, repsectively - a total of 5098 in all.

I can offer some exact color/feature/geography stats if anybody wants to know how rare his GT500 happens to be in any particular respect.

I'm interested...looking at a 2010 torch red/stripe-delete coupe...its in NY & wondering how many of the 20 made went to NY----thanks, Bob

How about kona blue, svtpp, red stripes, electronics, glass roof.

I tally 586 Kona Blue - of which 296 were equipped with SVTPP - of which 84 were striped in Red and Ingot Silver - of which 11 had both the Electronics Package and Glass Roof - of which 8 included the Car Cover, at least after a preliminary once-through of the data.

I can see only one that was exported to Canada (without the cover) - VIN 1ZVBP8JS2B5123191.

Madlock,

I am interested in how many Black/w/Red stripe SVTPP coupes were built in the US and more specifically in Pennsylvania. Do you have any info as to how many of those had the Nav and the Electronics pkg?

Thanks,

Joe

Could you give me the stats on a 2011 Grabber Blue with SVT PP and white stripes? Thanks!

Great offer, thanks. How about the total number of Ingot Silver GT-500 Coupes with black stripes?

I plan on buying the Ford - GT500 Owners Certificate when they area available for 2011's but till then I'll be happy with this. Thanks again. :salute:

Madlock,

I am interested in how many Black/w/Red stripe SVTPP coupes were built in the US and more specifically in Pennsylvania. Do you have any info as to how many of those had the Nav and the Electronics pkg?

Thanks,

Joe

Well... firstly... ALL were built in the US.

But... if you meant FOR the US, 1465 of 4149 were Black, 1350 of which were produced for U.S. sale, of which 1090 have the SVTPP. Of those, 429 have the Race Red/Ingot Silver stripe, 23 for PA, of which 15 have the Electronics Package. (of which 6 had ONLY SVTPP and the Electronics Package, another 9 included the Car Cover, of which 3 Glass Roof)

Just keep in mind this is based on a "once-through" summary.

Great offer, thanks. How about the total number of Ingot Silver GT-500 Coupes with black stripes?

I plan on buying the Ford - GT500 Owners Certificate when they area available for 2011's but till then I'll be happy with this. Thanks again. :salute:

224 IS. 40 w Satin Black. 2 in SC. 1 with just the Car Cover, and 1 with just the Glass Roof and Shaker Upgrade (which is the only one like it anywhere.. except for one of the mules).

Archived