TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congratulations

Don't know if any of you guys have seen this or not. I know a lot of you know him. Pretty impressive. Congrats and thanks to Ron, my son Jared (who is in the US Navy), and all of our men and women,past and present in the Armed Forces.

http://www.9news.com/life/programming/shows/weekends/article.aspx?storyid=166335&catid=320

Don't know if any of you guys have seen this or not. I know a lot of you know him. Pretty impressive. Congrats and thanks to Ron, my son Jared (who is in the US Navy), and all of our men and women,past and present in the Armed Forces.

http://www.9news.com/life/programming/shows/weekends/article.aspx?storyid=166335&catid=320

Thanks for the post. I'm surprised that you got that news story all the way up in Laramie!

This is an important topic that is near and dear to my heart.... mostly because of what I have seen in the army. eventually we will perfect the technology.

I'm headed out of country (to afghanistan) for 4 months of active duty but i'll be back in the spring... hopefully we can get together again at Bandimere this year.

Take care

Ron

Thanks for the post. I'm surprised that you got that news story all the way up in Laramie!

This is an important topic that is near and dear to my heart.... mostly because of what I have seen in the army. eventually we will perfect the technology.

I'm headed out of country (to afghanistan) for 4 months of active duty but i'll be back in the spring... hopefully we can get together again at Bandimere this year.

Take care

Ron

Since we lived in northern Colorado for over 30 years I grew up watching 9News and since we have DirectTv here in Laramie we still watch it. We didn't make it to Bandimere much this year as my driver was pregnant. Now that our first grandchild is here we should be back on schedule next year with the dragster and our son-in-law's King Street AMX. Good luck to you and we should run into you sometime soon.

Ron-all the best with your trip and stay safe. See you at Shelby Club and Bandimere!

SuperComp-Thanks for the post and thoughts and prayers to Jared.

I missed that 9news article, and I watch it every night !!!

Happy Holidays fellas,

HAWKBARR

Take care

Ron

Ron!

Congrats my friend! If I was in country and had any limb blown off, you're the guy I'd be tracking down to fix it!

God Speed Ron, and wish you all the success in your endeavor to bring the new technology to all mankind.

Be safe over there Ron.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your devotion AND service. Those of us in uniform greatly appreciate your efforts.

A10ACN

I appreciate your words A10ACN. The honor really is mine.... And a big thanks to you for wearing the uniform full-time... I don't know how you guys do it but i'm glad your on our team! I'm working with 101st Airborne here in Afghanistan now and these soldiers can eat nails! our active duty military is full of bad-asses and I'm glad i can help "conserve the fighting strength" !

Ron

Archived