TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Could mine be arriving sooner than expected?

mrfarmdog

My car was built on the 20th and I was expecting 4-6 weeks for delivery. Customer Service originally said 3/16 was estimated arrival at dealer. But I called CS yesterday and the date had been moved up to the 10th. Then I talked to the dealer and he confirmed that the estimated arrival was showing sometime between 3/3 and 3/10. From the date produced that is only 11-18 days for the car to get to the dealer. Is this a normal time frame?

Man I am stoked!!! :banana piano:

My car was built on the 20th and I was expecting 4-6 weeks for delivery. Customer Service originally said 3/16 was estimated arrival at dealer. But I called CS yesterday and the date had been moved up to the 10th. Then I talked to the dealer and he confirmed that the estimated arrival was showing sometime between 3/3 and 3/10. From the date produced that is only 11-18 days for the car to get to the dealer. Is this a normal time frame?

Congratulations, based on my experience and some of the other posters, don't count on it 100 percent until a railcar is assigned to it. There are occasional issues at the factory that could change the actual delivery. Mine was a striping issue, Grabber's was I think a shifter.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Mine was delivered 20 days after it was released!!

Good luck!!! It won't be long now. :banana piano: :happy feet:

Yes time is short now. :shift: FWIW , I called CS thursday and they gave me a delivery to dealer of 3/12/07 at 12.PM.........Only trouble is I'm not scheduled to be built till week of 2/26 :idea::headscratch: . SO who knows. GOOD luck on it :hyper:

Once you get a rail car number........the real count down begins. Untill then, it's kind of a crap shoot.

You've got to be in tight to get a rail number, even the dealer didn't know mine was coming!!!

Grabber Knows a Guy!!!! :hysterical2: We simple folk just have to be Patient!!! :hysterical:

Everyone gets a rail car number sooner or later.

Do you have any featherlax.........I am allmost out. :hysterical2:

Great news John

Archived