TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Provo Utah

Anyone have information about Provo Utah? I was trying to get stationed in California as a recruiter but that did not work out like we would have liked. I may have a chance to go to Provo UT so any information would be great.

Thanks,

James A. Stalnaker

Anyone have information about Provo Utah? I was trying to get stationed in California as a recruiter but that did not work out like we would have liked. I may have a chance to go to Provo UT so any information would be great.

Thanks,

James A. Stalnaker

Hey James ,

Scotty here , Provo Utah is absolutely beautiful. If you go to the No Topic Thread in this section Erik more commoly know as Ejrail lives fairly close to Provo and can give you the skinny on the area. I only live in Utah for one year when my son was on the US SKI TEAM , But from the few times i went to Provo there was nice homes and Shopping malls. However Erik is the man to get the answers from and you can PM him. He's a great guy like most everyone who are car guys. Best of luck on you move !!!

Scotty :salute:

Being in the military I have had my share of different religions and views all around me. Some are just more pushy then others is all. Sometimes if you don't like what is being said you just have to smile nicely and walk away. Thanks for the help gents.

V/R

James A. Stalnaker

Being in the military I have had my share of different religions and views all around me. Some are just more pushy then others is all. Sometimes if you don't like what is being said you just have to smile nicely and walk away. Thanks for the help gents.

V/R

James A. Stalnaker

Just light humor, I lived in Utah for over 10 years and married a Mormon gal for 17 years! Still visit there often and have lots of friends there!

Rich

PS This spring going to come to the driving school at Millers Motorpark!

Thanks,

James A. Stalnaker

Hey James if you what when you move there, I can shoot over and warm the neighbors for you. After my visit nobody will want to speak to :hysterical: you

I believe in God but don't like to be preached too either if they get pushy. I tell them the devil is my savior. Works everytime :confused: !!!

Hey James if you what when you move there, I can shoot over and warm the neighbors for you. After my visit nobody will want to speak to :hysterical: you

I believe in God but don't like to be preached too either if they get pushy. I tell them the devil is my savior. Works everytime :confused: !!!

I will be sure to let you know when I find out so that you can do that for me...... :hysterical:

Just light humor, I lived in Utah for over 10 years and married a Mormon gal for 17 years! Still visit there often and have lots of friends there!

Rich

PS This spring going to come to the driving school at Millers Motorpark!

Our Mustang clyb is hosting the MCA 2012 show in St. George, Ut. Been to Miller's more times than I can count. Still not enough track time!

When you move in, they WILL come around to supposedly help out and welcome you. Make them move the heaviest stuff and then offer them a beer. It worked for mehappy%20feet.gif They haven't come back in the 14 years I've been in this neighborhood.

When you move in, they WILL come around to supposedly help out and welcome you. Make them move the heaviest stuff and then offer them a beer. It worked for mehappy%20feet.gif They haven't come back in the 14 years I've been in this neighborhood.

Unless its to admire a visiting friends Shelby in your driveway! :shades:

:hysterical:

Thanks,

James A. Stalnaker

I used to live in Alpine, UT just North of Provo. It's a beautiful place against the Wasatch range and some of the nicest people you will meet live there.

Our Mustang clyb is hosting the MCA 2012 show in St. George, Ut. Been to Miller's more times than I can count. Still not enough track time!

Whats the date of that? I will be there?

Rich

Might have to arrange for same time as Miller Time! :happy feet:

I used to live in Alpine, UT just North of Provo. It's a beautiful place against the Wasatch range and some of the nicest people you will meet live there.

Do you know if that town has a village idiot ??? If not where can, I apply for it. :hysterical :drool: :

Whats the date of that? I will be there?

Rich

Might have to arrange for same time as Miller Time! happy feet.gif

Rich,

I don't have a 2012 calendar in front of me but it is the weeked with April 27, 28 or 29 in it.

I'll post more info as we have our planning meetings over this winter.

April is iffy here in northern Utah. I don't know what Miller spring sched. is yet either. You could check on the Miller Motorsports Park web site.

I'm just full of no help, aren't I?:hysterical:

Thanks again for all the info guys. Now I just need to wait and see if I will get it or not. As far as the village idiot goes racerx may have to find another town to go too I'm sure I can fill the role!!!! Hope everyone has a great holiday season and I will keep you all posted about me moving or not.

Archived