TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roush

Tattooed1

Well i finally bit the bullet and took a loss and traded in the 2010 427R.Oh yea a 2011 Shelby.What a difference between this car and the 08 Shelby i had before.It is black with the stripe delete and the svt performance package with the 373 gears.Man o Man i sure have missed this after buying the Roush.

Well i finally bit the bullet and took a loss and traded in the 2010 427R.Oh yea a 2011 Shelby.What a difference between this car and the 08 Shelby i had before.It is black with the stripe delete and the svt performance package with the 373 gears.Man o Man i sure have missed this after buying the Roush.

Well *this* makes me feel better.

I was going back and forth between a 2010 Kona Blue Roush 427R and a 2010 Kona Blue/white Shelby GT500 when I bought my car.

I decided on the GT500 and I have always wondered if I would have liked the Roush better.

Sounds like...NOT!

Thanks,

Phill

Well *this* makes me feel better.

I was going back and forth between a 2010 Kona Blue Roush 427R and a 2010 Kona Blue/white Shelby GT500 when I bought my car.

I decided on the GT500 and I have always wondered if I would have liked the Roush better.

Sounds like...NOT!

Thanks,

Phill

I bought the Roush two days after getting out of the hospital,what a mistake.Ever since oct 4th of last year i have been trying to get rid of it but i could not get close to enough money for it.I could only get 33,000 for the car and still owed 44,000 but it was well worth it.I think you made a wise choice financially as well as performance wise.

I think you made a wise choice financially as well as performance wise.

Well quite honestly, I don't ever plan on selling my car so the "investment" factor never came into play.

Future value means nothing to me.

The pleasure I get from owning the car TODAY is what matters most.

And from the sound of your first post, the choice I made with the Shelby GT500 over the Roush 427R was the right choice.

Thanks for your insight & perspective,

Phill Pollard

Archived