TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How's he doing

Does anyone recall the thread about the little boy that tried to get his car design into NASCAR? I know they brought the cat to his home town. For the life of me I cannot recall or locate that thread. Was wondering how he is doing?

Not even sure if this was was the section it was posted on.

No, this was the kid who's dad posted on TS to vote for his car. Many of us did this each day until the voting ended. I think he has cancer. I cannot recall his name nor the thread title. Thanks for looking..

No, this was the kid who's dad posted on TS to vote for his car. Many of us did this each day until the voting ended. I think he has cancer. I cannot recall his name nor the thread title. Thanks for looking..

Harald,

Was this it?

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54617-need-a-prayer-and-a-vote/

I believe the posted thread is the one it was his grand father who posted it for us to vote for his Nascar paint scheme.

But I could be wrong as usual

I believe the posted thread is the one it was his grand father who posted it for us to vote for his Nascar paint scheme.

But I could be wrong as usual

Yes, that was it. Just wondering how the kid is doing. I cannot find the thread. Anyway, if grandfather is still checking the forum, let us know how the little guy is doing.

Archived