TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rain Check

Is there a way to keep track of people wanting a item that is out of stock when a sell is going on,so when the item is back in stock the buyer can get it ( that item ) at the sell price,I am looking to get the 20x9 inch silver Shelby Razors,but are now out of stock,hope someone can help me with this, :stats:2007_1209_072.jpg

2007_1209_072.jpg

Richard- Sorry to keep chiming in on your threads but give rttire.com a try. This is where I bought mine as well as others on this forum. They show anthracite, black and chrome for colors on their web site when using a GT500 for a car because I have the Brembo brakes. When I bought mine this year they offered a great package deal (rims, TPMS, lugs and valve stems). They also at the time of my purchase had a silver set left. -Kevin

Is there a way to keep track of people wanting a item that is out of stock when a sell is going on,so when the item is back in stock the buyer can get it ( that item ) at the sell price,I am looking to get the 20x9 inch silver Shelby Razors,but are now out of stock,hope someone can help me with this, :stats:2007_1209_072.jpg

We do keep track of requested items that are on the "back in stock" notification list. We don't track them via a certain price point.

1. I think the main warehouse has silver ones in stock. Please have Kam check on this for you on Monday.

2. We're pretty good about honoring sale prices whenever possible - it all depends on the situation, so please ask. We aim to please.

We do keep track of requested items that are on the "back in stock" notification list. We don't track them via a certain price point.

1. I think the main warehouse has silver ones in stock. Please have Kam check on this for you on Monday.

2. We're pretty good about honoring sale prices whenever possible - it all depends on the situation, so please ask. We aim to please.

thanks for the reply Robert ,I will call them Monday. :dance:

just asked about the Watts link, it's not in stock. Can I get a rain check at the TS member sale price?

Is there a way to keep track of people wanting a item that is out of stock when a sell is going on,so when the item is back in stock the buyer can get it ( that item ) at the sell price,I am looking to get the 20x9 inch silver Shelby Razors,but are now out of stock,hope someone can help me with this, :stats:post-12534-083397800 1290636294_thumb.jpg

I just talked to Shelby Performance Parts on the phone and they will not take orders for any thing that is out of stock. Also I told them when they have a sale the items people want are never in stock and the answer was " Sorry about that" So I am not sure it even pays to be a Team Shelby member any more. Rick

I just talked to Shelby Performance Parts on the phone and they will not take orders for any thing that is out of stock. Also I told them when they have a sale the items people want are never in stock and the answer was " Sorry about that" So I am not sure it even pays to be a Team Shelby member any more. Rick

we are asking,

"We're pretty good about honoring sale prices whenever possible - it all depends on the situation, so please ask. We aim to please"

We do not have a rain check policy. We will honor the discount on items that are out of stock once they come back in stock. But you must call us once they are back in stock and notify us that you would like to use the 10% off from the thanksgiving sale. We can see when the items went out of stock and when we put it back in stock and will check this at that time to verify. We can not keep lists of customers for out of stock items. You can ad your email to the wish list that will email you when it is back in stock.

Thanks

Sharon

I was a Shelby Team Member in the beginning, then I fell out. Was considering joining because of the 15% that I could have gotten off the Parts Stores latest offer. But after hearing they do not give rain checks for out of stock items I am out. I was gonna buy $500 worth of parts I really don't need just because of the discount.

Everything I want is out of stock, Brakes, discs for brakes, oil pan, etc... The only thing in stock was the valve covers. I'm just gonna polish the ones I have and slap a nice Shelby sticker on the like I have seen others do. Much cheaper and less frustrating.

I believe if Shelby wants to put more emphasis on selling parts then they need to do it like the Big Boys. Most places that have a sale will honor the price even if they run out. Its called a rain check. If you do not want to honor your sale if you run out of an item then it would be more professional to state it in the add. " Offer valid while supply lasts" or something similar.

This is all my opinion as a consumer. I just do not like it when it seems as if your giving your customers a real sale when you do not have many of the most popular parts to sell in the first place. If you do not want to stock up on parts to be ready for a sale like some businesses do then at least honor the prices and order more.

:backtotopic:

We do not have a rain check policy. We will honor the discount on items that are out of stock once they come back in stock. But you must call us once they are back in stock and notify us that you would like to use the 10% off from the thanksgiving sale. We can see when the items went out of stock and when we put it back in stock and will check this at that time to verify. We can not keep lists of customers for out of stock items. You can ad your email to the wish list that will email you when it is back in stock.

Thanks

Sharon

Thank you Sharon for doing this for everyone ..... dealt with Kameron yesterday and he was awesome as usual .... glad to be a team shelby member and know I am supporting the legacy!!!!

I believe if Shelby wants to put more emphasis on selling parts then they need to do it like the Big Boys. Most places that have a sale will honor the price even if they run out. Its called a rain check. If you do not want to honor your sale if you run out of an item then it would be more professional to state it in the add. " Offer valid while supply lasts" or something similar.

:backtotopic:

Just to clarify the bottom of the add does state: "Offer good for in stock items only. Backorders not accepted."

I will agree with you CSM198. I placed over $2k in parts from Black Friday to Cyper Monday and SA is the only one with this policy. Tuff to be in the parts business when you don't have parts in stock to sell. Oh, two of my items are back ordered and in the vendors system. I still get the sale price plus free shipping and I don't have to call back and check stock. The wonders of a modern computerized sytem.

:hysterical:

We will honor the discount. But it is the customers responsibility to but your self on the notify list and call us once it is back in stock. Tell the phone guys at that time that you want to use the thanksgiving sale for back ordered item.

I'd just like to get somebody to answer the phone. It rings and rings and the notification message bounces between 2 calls ahead of me to 8 calls ahead of me. Now it says there is 1 call ahead of me, no now it says 5 calls - I'm confused :headscratch:

I finally got through, but to my frustration they were out of most of the bigber ticket items I wanted (Shelby GT Grill Assembly Kit, Rear lower control arms and relocation brackets & Shelby Baer GT Plus brake pads) It would be nice if SPP would honor the 15% discount when these items are back in stock. Just my .02.

I have checked the SA site numerous times to see if the Ter. Deep Draw Hood is in stock. Each time ( we are talking many months) the Deep Draw Hood is NOT in stock... I know at least one member is having a Ter. built; I believe at Tasca...

Which means there are DD Hoods out there. When will you have them in stock or can you direct me to where I can buy one. I would like to give my business to Shelby but NO Hoods. Please advise.

Thanks for any help on this item...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Sharon

Our phones have been ringing off the line in two days our 5 guys have taken over 600 phone calls so far.

We had a problem with the line placement and it was telling people different things. It has been fixed and should not happen again.

I am sorry about the hoods I do not know when we will have Deep Draw or Super Snake hoods in stock. these are restricted items and would not be valid for any discounts.

Sharon

I'd just like to get somebody to answer the phone. It rings and rings and the notification message bounces between 2 calls ahead of me to 8 calls ahead of me. Now it says there is 1 call ahead of me, no now it says 5 calls - I'm confused :headscratch:

This is exactly what has happened to me the last two times I tried to buy parts from Shelby and neither time I ended up buying anything before loosing patience and just keeping the money. 30 minutes of waiting and you can stick a fork in me.

Might want to fix that one but probably not. :banghead:

Thank you Sharon for doing this for everyone ..... dealt with Kameron yesterday and he was awesome as usual .... glad to be a team shelby member and know I am supporting the legacy!!!!

Sharon. That sounds great, but how am I suppose to know when you have an item in stock or not? For instance Summit lets you know over the phone if they have a part backordered and asks you right then and there do you still want it when it comes in or not. They do not charge you for the back orders until they receive the part and have the part shipped to you. If you order say 5 items and 2 are back ordered your invoice show three items sent and 2 backordered.

If you guys could tweek your system like that then you will have more satisfied customers and sell more parts. I have always been impressed by Summit Racing ordering on the phone. They are knowledgeable, professional and fast. The only reason I say this is because I want Shelby Parts to be better. I am not just complaining to be an ass. I have always supported Shelby. But to me it is not so difficult to copy other parts operations that have things running smooth and efficient.

Anyway, I hope you will check out Summit and see what I am talking about.

Sharon. That sounds great, but how am I suppose to know when you have an item in stock or not? For instance Summit lets you know over the phone if they have a part backordered and asks you right then and there do you still want it when it comes in or not. They do not charge you for the back orders until they receive the part and have the part shipped to you. If you order say 5 items and 2 are back ordered your invoice show three items sent and 2 backordered.

If you guys could tweek your system like that then you will have more satisfied customers and sell more parts. I have always been impressed by Summit Racing ordering on the phone. They are knowledgeable, professional and fast. The only reason I say this is because I want Shelby Parts to be better. I am not just complaining to be an ass. I have always supported Shelby. But to me it is not so difficult to copy other parts operations that have things running smooth and efficient.

Anyway, I hope you will check out Summit and see what I am talking about.

You can ad your email to the wish list that will email you when it is back in stock.

Thanks

Sharon

CSM198 here is your answer Sharon already stated that you can add your email to the wish list and you will be notified once a item comes back in stock

CSM198 here is your answer Sharon already stated that you can add your email to the wish list and you will be notified once a item comes back in stock

Where is this wish list? Does that mean I send her an email with my wish list or is the wish list at the parts store? Thanks.

Where is this wish list? Does that mean I send her an email with my wish list or is the wish list at the parts store? Thanks.

I think when you are in the store you can either add item to your cart or you can add item to your wish list.

Thanks

Sharon

Great!

Archived