TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best Buy 2011 Shelby GT500 promo

Cdvision

If you buy a Windows 7 laptop at Best Buy between Nov19 - Dec9 2010. You can enter to win a 2011 GT500. Time for a new laptop!! lol

Best Buy Canada 2011 GT500 promo

You can also write a 500 word essay to enter without a purchase.

Entry Rules

• 3 months later...

You're looking at the new owner, me. I purchased a Compaq Presario CQ56 with Win 7 Premium Home Edition back in November and got a phone call two weeks before Christmas. I picked it up the second week of Jan this year and I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. Can't wait for the good weather so I can get rid of the snows and do some road tripping.

You're looking at the new owner, me. I purchased a Compaq Presario CQ56 with Win 7 Premium Home Edition back in November and got a phone call two weeks before Christmas. I picked it up the second week of Jan this year and I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. Can't wait for the good weather so I can get rid of the snows and do some road tripping.

Wow, that's awesome! Welcome and let's see some pictures. :happy feet:

JJZ109R,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congratulations on winning the Best Buy 2011 GT500 contest. Post up some pictures of that bad boy! happy%20feet.gif

PS: What's the story behind your 1960's Cali license plate avatar?

JJZ109R,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congratulations on winning the Best Buy 2011 GT500 contest. Post up some pictures of that bad boy! happy%20feet.gif

PS: What's the story behind your 1960's Cali license plate avatar?

That's probably the most famous mustang license plate of all time.

JJZ 109R: Steve would be proud !! LOL

Andy

Archived