TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Made it home - car was perfect

tony356

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics. I'd like to see Fallingwater some time. Did you go to the North Rim of the Canyon? It's my favorite place. I'm re-digitizing all my photos including three Grand Canyon river trips on slides plus two more on Kodak PhotoCD.

Did not get to the north rim - other then the helicopter view. Just to far by car with our limited time frame.

Since you are in the PA area, going to hit any shows in PA this upcoming summer? Like All-Ford in Carlisle, Valley Forge Mustang Club show over Memorial weekend, AmericanMuscle.com show, etc...?

Just need to see it in person :happy feet:

I will be going to the vfmc holiday party next month and will bring the car if the weather hold - and it looks like it will.

Tony

I think I see a speck of dirt on your garage floor. What's up with that?

Can't wait to get mine!

Michael

Dirt on the garage floor...........that's it..........GT350 goes back to SA.

Funny stuff Michael. Looking forward to your arrival posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful!

How's the car feel? Power? etc?

I love the look of the Shelby HE through the lower grill, but too bad there isn't some kind of screen, no?

Enjoy!

Dan

Car is well engineered and very fast. I like the radiator also and have actually emailed Robert about his craftsmen making a grill to match the upper grill for the lower opening but as of now have not heard - I guess Im in no rush now anyway.

Archived