TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Made it home - car was perfect

tony356

Car was great during our 3079 mile trip home. Brake pad compound is not happy getting wet. Do not put your ebrake on after running in the rain or washing your car!!! A couple of bity stone chips but nothing that cannot be repaired but the journey and time with my daughter was priceless.

post-27177-038797900 1290262738_thumb.jpg

post-27177-038797900 1290262738_thumb.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony I am so happy for you that you had fun and most of all got home safe. We all are!!

Car looks outstanding.......The tailpipes seem a little crooked??? Just from the angle of that one pic??

ENJOY!!!

Yep, I noticed that in pic #5 as well. I'm sure that's a very easy fix.

Looking great Tony.

Yep, I noticed that in pic #5 as well. I'm sure that's a very easy fix.

Looking great Tony.

thanks.

you guys are right. tailpipe's not level. they were when i left. nothing broke but there is a rubber "hanger" and i guess the rubber on one side stretched. nothing a quick hose clamp cant fix. fit and finish are good but gaps are NOT like from the factory. the rear fascia gap is a bit bigger then my liking where it meets the rear corner panel but it is not horrible. just not factory. front fascia and rockers meet with my 100% approval. floor mats, trunk liner are nice touches. heading out to take my 13 year old son for a spin - and a stop for a hose clamp!

Archived