TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A-Pillar guages question?

I wish the supercharger was available with automatic, I have to have automatic for a reason otherwise I would of went with the manual shift.

Roger will have to chime in here to see if this is even possible but why couldn't a GT350 automatic owner drive their car from the museum delivery area straight over to the Shelby Speed Shop for a S/C install? For legal reasons I'm sure the owner would have to drive their car across the parking lot and the S/C install would be on a separate receipt...........................

Roger is this possible?

Steve

I wish the supercharger was available with automatic, I have to have automatic for a reason otherwise I would of went with the manual shift.

I hear ya! Had one reserved and originally I was told I could get it with the Supercharger and the Automatic but then they reneged on it so I didn't order the car. Due to an injury I cannot drive a manual anything and my 08 Shelby GT/SC has a Kenne Bell on it so why no blower with automatic on the GT350 is very unfair! Remember when you were back in elementary school and someone got caught chewing gum and the teacher replied with 'did you bring enough for the whole class' and your reply would be no and the she would come back with 'if you did not bring enough then don't bring it at all' hmm, anyone listening

Roger will have to chime in here to see if this is even possible but why couldn't a GT350 automatic owner drive their car from the museum delivery area straight over to the Shelby Speed Shop for a S/C install? For legal reasons I'm sure the owner would have to drive their car across the parking lot and the S/C install would be on a separate receipt...........................

Roger is this possible?

Steve

If the Supercharger is a Ford Racing unit then the answer is no. FORD will not give the codes for their blower on an automatic car hence why Kenne Bell came into play for the 07-08 Shelby GT's

Archived