TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H 094 Info

NeilB

Hi all,

I have owned 06H094 for about a year now, and was wondering if anyone out there either rented this car or had any info on the car. The car was rented out of the Denver airport location from what I can tell from the carfax report. Any info appreciated!

Thanks,

Neil

Hi all,

I have owned 06H094 for about a year now, and was wondering if anyone out there either rented this car or had any info on the car. The car was rented out of the Denver airport location from what I can tell from the carfax report. Any info appreciated!

Thanks,

Neil

I know for sure that #94 was rented and brought to the 2006 Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up held in Steamboat Springs, CO. I thought that I remembered that number. I'm pretty sure that #94 is the one that was rented by a friend of mine which was used quite a bit in the autocross that we held that year. I rented #100 that year. There were 5 GT-H's rented in 2006 for the Round-up. Too see quite a few more pictures, you can go to http://www.rmmr.org and click on past events, then go to 2006 and look through the photo album. Like I said, there were quite a few GT-H's up there so not sure which all pictures are of #94 other than the dash shot for sure. I'll ask my friend if he remembers if it was #94 which was used for the autocross quite a bit and if that's the one he rented. If so, I'll try to see if he has any of the paperwork on that. #100 is the one that I rented without the license plate. It still had a temp tag. This event was within two weeks of the delivery of these cars to Denver.

Here's a couple shots from the event:

p66.jpg

p57.jpg

GT-H #94 is in the middle of the two below pictures, #100 in the front and #103 in the back

p62.jpg

p118.jpg

Hey their NeilB, your car is a true beauty. Now I know of at least 4 GT-H's within about an hour of me, 3 coupes and 1 vert. We HAVE TO get together next spring for a cruise. That would be way too cool.

What is really cool is that you now have a connection to someone who rented your car originally complete with pictures. That stuff is GOLD!!!!!

How long have you owned your car and where did you buy her?

QSS

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the info - that is very cool. I hope you guys didn't beat on the car too bad in the Autocross! :-)

I enjoyed the pictures of the show - that looks like a fantastic show - I think I will have to make plans to attend in the near future.

If your friend has any info to share on his rental experience that would be great as well.

Thanks again!

Neil

Hey their NeilB, your car is a true beauty. Now I know of at least 4 GT-H's within about an hour of me, 3 coupes and 1 vert. We HAVE TO get together next spring for a cruise. That would be way too cool.

What is really cool is that you now have a connection to someone who rented your car originally complete with pictures. That stuff is GOLD!!!!!

How long have you owned your car and where did you buy her?

QSS

Hey QSS,

You are in Canmore - correct? I know Larry T has spoken of you and yes, I would very much like to meet you and the other Hertz owners for a cruise - that would be very cool indeed. I bought my car from a fellow in Crawford, Colorado almost exactly a year ago. My wife and I flew down and thoroughly enjoyed our drive back home. One definite high point was the drive through the Colorado Monument National Park - spectacular scenery! If you are in Calgary in the near future it would be fun to meet for a coffee and see if Larry T can join us.

Cheers,

Neil

Hey QSS,

You are in Canmore - correct? I know Larry T has spoken of you and yes, I would very much like to meet you and the other Hertz owners for a cruise - that would be very cool indeed. I bought my car from a fellow in Crawford, Colorado almost exactly a year ago. My wife and I flew down and thoroughly enjoyed our drive back home. One definite high point was the drive through the Colorado Monument National Park - spectacular scenery! If you are in Calgary in the near future it would be fun to meet for a coffee and see if Larry T can join us.

Cheers,

Neil

I'm in just name the time and the place.

Hey QSS,

Cheers,

Neil

Sounds good. I'll try and come on the weekend when all of us might have some spare time. Maybe we can start out and check out Larry T's car first (as he is makin it look real nice this winter) and then coffee/beer might be in order.

QSS

Archived