TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have You Seen Prince William's Fiance'e

Did this royal stud think he was going to try his odds waiting for something better to come along??????

SHE IS HOT!!! :drool:

My Grandfather always used to say to me when I was dating my wife for 11 years..."When are you gonna marry Gina and make an honest woman out of her?"

edit-spelling

Did this royal stud think he was going to try his odds waiting for something better to come along??????

SHE IS HOT!!! :drool:

My Grandfather always used to say to me when I was dating my wife for 11 years..."When are you gonna marry Gina and make an honest woman out of her?"

edit-spelling

SHE is probably waiting for something better to come along............ :hysterical:

• 5 months later...

Dude...you're from Foggy Bogg Wisconsin...she doesn't want an American guy, and further more she has NO IDEA what the %$#@ Foggy Bogg even is!!! :hysterical:

edit-BOGG not BOGGS

Dude..........she'd throw rocks at Prince William after she been with Prince Storm of Foggy Bogg!!!!

:hysterical:

HA! she's definitely a pretty girl.... but he is an actual prince, odds are in his favor...

Show me the hottest girl in the world, I can I probably show you a guy that's tired of f-ing her....

I don't think its the f=ing its the listening...haha :hysterical:

Archived