TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Silver Razors for my 40th

My 40th came with the chrome razors...

I'm wanting to change them out for the Silver razors. I'd be willing to swap if someone is looking for chrome. Wheels are like new.

Otherwise if somebody knows where I can find some like new used ones I'd be interested.

Thanks!!

I'm wanting to change them out for the Silver razors. I'd be willing to swap if someone is looking for chrome. Wheels are like new.

Otherwise if somebody knows where I can find some like new used ones I'd be interested.

Thanks!!

The silvers look fantastic on the black 40th's. Hope you find someone to swap with.

Thanks!!

I have sold my extra set but they are avaiable on bay for around $800 a set.

Jon

Thanks!!

I don't have silver razors but may be interested in your chrome ones if you want to sell them outright.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks Jon, I saw that one too. Funny thing is, the title of the listing title says Silver but if you scroll down into the body it says gunmetal grey. A quick call to Summit confirmed they only have gunmetal gray and I really need Silver. I do appreciate you taking the time to look for me though!

If anyone knows of others, I'd really appreciate it.

Archived