TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I think it is upgrade time.....

SPRSNK

I've finally reached the point of where my driving ability has exceeded what the car is capable of doing. I've really realized that fact this weekend. I'm still debating, but I think I am going to put a Grigg's setup on the Terlingua. It is either that or retire the car and buy a new one. Decisions Decisions. I am so glad this injury crap with my ankle is almost over!

I've finally reached the point of where my driving ability has exceeded what the car is capable of doing. I've really realized that fact this weekend. I'm still debating, but I think I am going to put a Grigg's setup on the Terlingua. It is either that or retire the car and buy a new one. Decisions Decisions. I am so glad this injury crap with my ankle is almost over!

Why dont you just learn to shift to a higher gear?

:hide:

:hysterical:

Rick, I would suggest going to a vehicle that fits your ability, but as much time as you spend running off the pavement at the track, and the fact you just bought the new Raptor, I think you may have already solved your problem! :hysterical3:

:dance:

Rick, I would suggest going to a vehicle that fits your ability, but as much time as you spend running off the pavement at the track, and the fact you just bought the new Raptor, I think you may have already solved your problem! :hysterical3:

:dance:

I only dipped one wheel all weekend at TWS :jackinbox:

:hysterical2:

Tough crowd.

Yea, I would say so - tough crowd! :slapfight:

Rick I agree, Griggs the Terlingua for sure - with the higher HP you have and lighter weight, I would love to see what that bunny could do - besides what can be better than beating up on the V8's with a six?

Also, lets talk about SC'ing the Raptor! :hysterical:

David

If the cost were not an impediment I'd select a carefully-optioned 2011 V6 convertible in Gold, take my list of upgrades (eerily similar to those found on Mr Shelby's Terlingua models) and start a ticket at the Shelby Mod Shop.

They may not want to build a new Terlingua, but I'll bet they couldn't resist being put in the position of actually doing it. The "No we won't but we did it anyway" part has been proven, convertible-wise, ne?

Imagine the delight in rolling out in your One-Of-One TerGoldLingua drop-top!

Yea, I would say so - tough crowd! :slapfight:

Rick I agree, Griggs the Terlingua for sure - with the higher HP you have and lighter weight, I would love to see what that bunny could do - besides what can be better than beating up on the V8's with a six?

Also, lets talk about SC'ing the Raptor! :hysterical:

David

HEY!!!!!!! :slapfight:

Archived