TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Still Time to order 2011 GT350??

Is there time to order a 2011 GT350? How long does it take to get a the stock GT ordered and delivered? or...does it depend on when the deposit is received?

Thanks for any info.

Contact Roger Sorel at Shelby American.

RogerS@shelbyamerican.com

Gator

Welcome to Team Shelby, glad you found us. As SofGT mentioned email Roger Sorel from Shelby American at rogers@shelby american.com

Roger will provide you with all the info you need and possibly can tell you which Ford dealerships have a correctly optioned white GT on their lot. Roger can also provide the details on having your car designated as a 45th anniversary model.

Oh by the way, Roger hails from RI so you'll both understand the word caww ;)

Steve

Is there time to order a 2011 GT350? How long does it take to get a the stock GT ordered and delivered? or...does it depend on when the deposit is received?

Thanks for any info.

There are a couple GTs already in Vegas that are for sale. One in listed in the GT350 classifieds and if you email me, I can give you details on the other one.

Gator

Welcome to Team Shelby, glad you found us. As SofGT mentioned email Roger Sorel from Shelby American at rogers@shelby american.com

Roger will provide you with all the info you need and possibly can tell you which Ford dealerships have a correctly optioned white GT on their lot. Roger can also provide the details on having your car designated as a 45th anniversary model.

Oh by the way, Roger hails from RI so you'll both understand the word caww ;)

Steve

Thanks Steve. I appreciate the info. Glad to hear that Roger is from RI. That might increase the chances that he can understand me when I call.

Regarding ordering process. Currently the order bank is closed for dealers who are locked out, meaning they have used their allocation for 2011 Mustang GT.

They will be building the 2011 GT through January of 2011. Dealers who have not utilized their entire allocation can order through that date.

We will only build 45th. Anniversary editions if the order has been placed and confirmed through the dealer and deposit placed by December 31, 2010.

All orders received after that date will carry only the GT350 badging.

Roger

Well, there you go. I hope for those of you who on the fence, you dont wait on this. I would prefer sharing my car build with those that can appreciate it than have fewer built. If you want what will undoubtedly become the most special 350 of modern time, get on the ball and get your orders in! You wont be disappointed!:salute:

Just curious to why the 45th Annivesary is going to be more special than a Standard (built after Dec 31st) 2011 GT350? I understand that to get the 45th Annivesary GT350 you have to order by Dec 31st 2010. So is there a difference other than a badge on the car and where is the 45th badge placed on the car?

Thanks.

I really hope that 2012 GT350's will be offered in blue as well. The blue diecast version looks really killer

Every logo on the car that has the original snake has it. The cupholder cover plate, the engine cap set, the wheel center caps and the rear faux gas location logo.

It makes it special like the 40ths are more special than the supersnakes. Yeah, the blue and red DO look great, but for my tastes, the GT350 only need come in one color.

Every logo on the car that has the original snake has it. The cupholder cover plate, the engine cap set, the wheel center caps and the rear faux gas location logo.

It makes it special like the 40ths are more special than the supersnakes. Yeah, the blue and red DO look great, but for my tastes, the GT350 only need come in one color.

+1

A red GT350 would be cool, but white with blue stripes is the only way to go. IMHO.

Now, make the R code and I'd be in.

Regarding ordering process. Currently the order bank is closed for dealers who are locked out, meaning they have used their allocation for 2011 Mustang GT.

They will be building the 2011 GT through January of 2011. Dealers who have not utilized their entire allocation can order through that date.

We will only build 45th. Anniversary editions if the order has been placed and confirmed through the dealer and deposit placed by December 31, 2010.

All orders received after that date will carry only the GT350 badging.

Roger

Where are the pics of the 45th Annv. badging?

Also, if indeed you are still doing a 2012 GT350 besides offering it in Blue, Red, etc... will there be any difference from 2011 model?

Many, many new things for 2012 model and 2011 production run for the GT350. Not able to release any information yet. Look for after the first of the year for a press release and formal announcement.

Roger

So let me get this straight........

hurry and get your order in before 12/31 cause the car is changing........but we wont tell you how it is changing until after 12/31?

really?

c'mon.......really?

Many, many new things for 2012 model and 2011 production run for the GT350. Not able to release any information yet. Look for after the first of the year for a press release and formal announcement.

Roger

Hmmmmmm, could this be what I've been hoping for.

Really Michael. That is correct.

It has nothing to do with the 45th. as that will be the special and first run of the Anniversary edition.

We are building new vehicles for February, announcing to the dealer network at the end of the year and shortly after to the press and Team Shelby. No mechanical changes at this time.

Sorry, no news you are looking for MY500SS :(

Roger

Roger

I guess I should get all the new things then. B)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for any info.

Well...It's official. Put the order in today. CSM # 36.

Hope to get it by the summer? I wont drive in the winter anyway.

Well...It's official. Put the order in today. CSM # 36.

Hope to get it by the summer? I wont drive in the winter anyway.

Congrats 196.

Your in for a cool ride...................and the cars a blast too :hysterical:

Excellent Will! Congratulations.

Roger

Thanks Roger. I am very excited to be part club. My wife is also excited even though she can't drive a manual (that works to my benefit).

I was hoping I would be the only one in RI with 45th GT350, however, i think the sales guy at Tasca said they had a couple going out to SA. That's ok...being one of 3 is still pretty cool. Now I have to educate those in my family and friends that this is not just another mustang. Although, I think they will quickly find that out once I have it and take them for a ride.

Also, thanks for referring me to Manny at Gaudin Ford. He worked hard to find the base GT that I was looking for and offered a great price.

Archived