TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Foe r those of you who DID pay adm. Rebate?

shelbyGT500

Ya right......................LOL

No really with all the negative bs about the ADMs, I figure i would start a topic for those who stepped up to the plate and payed a high adm for this car. Ive been on ebay and although there is an occasional "deal" on ebay for around 55-57K. 90 percent of them are still bringing $60k or higher. It kinda takes some of the sting out of it knowing they are still demanding what i payed. If these cars sold this high for the entire run, I would never cry about an adm again. To me it would just be where ford should have priced the car anyway for the performance.I think the biggest fear is that we payed a premium and we dont want others to be able to steal them. LOL

So congrats to all the buyers who took the plunge. So Far your gamble has payed off!!

You guys are making my 5k (+14% Tax) look good. :yahoo:

I just wish Ford didn't raise the base price in Canada. The exchange rate looked like about 28% :hysterical2:

Seriously, base for a VERT in Canada is 59,995. This does include the Premium Interior and the SIRIUS :censored: radio.

When all is said and done the final price with taxes and warrenty is a little over $78,000. :censored:

But I get one. :bowdown:

Yea Baby! :hysterical:

You guys are making my 5k (+14% Tax) look good. :yahoo:

I just wish Ford didn't raise the base price in Canada. The exchange rate looked like about 28% :hysterical2:

Seriously, base for a VERT in Canada is 59,995. This does include the Premium Interior and the SIRIUS :censored: radio.

When all is said and done the final price with taxes and warrenty is a little over $78,000. :censored:

But I get one. :bowdown:

Yea Baby! :hysterical:

Question for you ,I order the Sirius option , but when it arrived they told me that it was not available for canada yet maybe later for Job 2 ......they seemed to think it was when first ordered it .....did you get Sirius option in yours ......

Thanks.....

Question for you ,I order the Sirius option , but when it arrived they told me that it was not available for canada yet maybe later for Job 2 ......they seemed to think it was when first ordered it .....did you get Sirius option in yours ......

Thanks.....

They tell me it is Standard Equipment for Canada. Must be a Job2 thing.

I do not want Sirius radio. :censored:

Is the premiums the dealers are charging really all that bad? When I first read about this car at the New York show several years ago I thought the MSRP was going to be at least $20K higher. When I heard they were going to sell them at $40K I was shocked. I was going to buy two of them. Heck I might still buy another. I know you will all probably think I'm a dealer, but I'm not. I'm just crazy in love with my Shelby and think they should have a much higher MSRP. Helps prevent these things from getting into the hands of kids. I'm sorry, I'll shut up now. :censored::hysterical:

Is the premiums the dealers are charging really all that bad? When I first read about this car at the New York show several years ago I thought the MSRP was going to be at least $20K higher. When I heard they were going to sell them at $40K I was shocked. I was going to buy two of them. Heck I might still buy another. I know you will all probably think I'm a dealer, but I'm not. I'm just crazy in love with my Shelby and think they should have a much higher MSRP. Helps prevent these things from getting into the hands of kids. I'm sorry, I'll shut up now. :censored::hysterical:

I am 46. :confused:

My co-pilot says sometimes I act like a kid! :woohoo:

Does that count? :stats:

:hysterical:

kstrong

I'm in for 15,000 ADM...no bargins in the Northeast that I could find !!! & I was one of the first on the list before they were built...oh well you can't take it with you !!

Welcome Old school,

When are you getting yours ?

What color ?

Vert or Coupe ?

Options ?

Do you have any beer for Carnut ?

I paid $18000 over and have not regretted it. I will never sell, my son will get it. I feel really bad for everyone who has been screwed over by unscrupulous dealers that did not live up to their agreement. Please hang in there, the car is worth it!

I hear ya x-Boss426,

Mine is on the train as we speak and I just can't wait for it to get here. My son will get mine too.

I have followed your trials and tribulations, I am almost as excited for you to get your car as I was for mine.

It's been a bit of a roller coaster. Others have had some rides too.

What color and model did you get ?

Ya right......................LOL

No really with all the negative bs about the ADMs, I figure i would start a topic for those who stepped up to the plate and payed a high adm for this car. Ive been on ebay and although there is an occasional "deal" on ebay for around 55-57K. 90 percent of them are still bringing $60k or higher. It kinda takes some of the sting out of it knowing they are still demanding what i payed. If these cars sold this high for the entire run, I would never cry about an adm again. To me it would just be where ford should have priced the car anyway for the performance.I think the biggest fear is that we payed a premium and we dont want others to be able to steal them. LOL

So congrats to all the buyers who took the plunge. So Far your gamble has payed off!!

I may have mentioned this before but there IS a qualified $500 rebate on a Shelby. My dealer said that members of HQHA (American Quarter Horse Assn) came up as a available $500 cash rebate on any Ford vehicle. I have bought 4 new Fords and missed it every time due to a 30 day membership requirement prior to purchase. It costs $35 to join per year. $9500 over MSRP is better than $10K over. If your car is not in, join and make $465.00. My dealer found me $2000 more than planned on my F350 Cab & Chassis. $1000 owner loyalty and $1000 upfit rebate on top of $3000 Ford year end cash. If I would have done the AQHA thing it would have totaled $5500 below invoice. Now that is a good dealer.....

When I was shopping for a GT500, I bid $18K on e-bay and lost. I got lucky and found a small Ford dealership here in Omaha that only wanted $5K. After 8 months of waiting and reading everyone posts, I got my baby delivered yesterday.

2007 Shelby GT500

Torch Red/White Rally Stripes

Black w/Red Accent Leather

GT500 Premier Trim

Shaker 500 w/DVD Based Navigation System

Delivered: 23 Feb 07

Current Upgrades:

Corsa 4" Axle backs

JLT CAI

Evo 93 Octane Tune

When I was shopping for a GT500, I bid $18K on e-bay and lost. I got lucky and found a small Ford dealership here in Omaha that only wanted $5K. After 8 months of waiting and reading everyone posts, I got my baby delivered yesterday.

2007 Shelby GT500

Torch Red/White Rally Stripes

Black w/Red Accent Leather

GT500 Premier Trim

Shaker 500 w/DVD Based Navigation System

Delivered: 23 Feb 07

Current Upgrades:

Corsa 4" Axle backs

JLT CAI

Evo 93 Octane Tune

:happy feet: Congrats jerzystang :happy feet:

Welcome to the forum. We have not seen much of you. Stick around a while.

How about starting a thread with some photos of your new ride. The entire gang would love to see your car. :hyper:

:happy feet: Congrats jerzystang :happy feet:

Welcome to the forum. We have not seen much of you. Stick around a while.

How about starting a thread with some photos of your new ride. The entire gang would love to see your car. :hyper:

We are getting ready to get hit with about 6" - 10" of snow. Once they clean off the roads and snow is gone I'll be sure to post my pics! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Archived