TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Guy

08SGT0220

Hello all. I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself.

For those of you who know AFBLUE, I bought his 08 Vista Blue Shelby GT. I'm new to Shelbys, but not Mustangs. I also own a 66 Fastback and before that a 66 Coupe.

I hope the first couple posts concerning vendor bashing and dealer bashing aren't normal. I get enough of that on the Vintage Mustang Forum.

I look forward to learning more about these wonderful cars. No new pics of the Shelby, but I will show off my 66 for now. Thanks.

post-30667-092122300 1289589348_thumb.jpg

post-30667-092122300 1289589348_thumb.jpg

For those of you who know AFBLUE, I bought his 08 Vista Blue Shelby GT. I'm new to Shelbys, but not Mustangs. I also own a 66 Fastback and before that a 66 Coupe.

I hope the first couple posts concerning vendor bashing and dealer bashing aren't normal. I get enough of that on the Vintage Mustang Forum.

I look forward to learning more about these wonderful cars. No new pics of the Shelby, but I will show off my 66 for now. Thanks.

Welcome to the family!!!!!

Hey Frosh... Don't worry we don't make anybody run around the track in their underwear anymore!!! :hysterical:

It has been said, and is true that bashing is NOT the norm. We have lot's of good fun and bantor on here. That is a sweet looking FB to be proud of for sure! Unfortunately, as you are gonna find out the new ones are Soooooo much more exciting to drive!

Enjoy your new car, and welcome aboard! :salute:

BIKEBOY

Welcome aboard. I am a classic car fan and love your 65. Beautiful. My dream is to own a new Shelby and keep my 65. I joined TS as a birthday present and would like to stay a member. The members are friendly. If you have a chance, go to some of the events they have throughout the year. I know someday I would love to go. Enjoy Being a member, I am!

Welcome to teamshelby. I have to say your 08SGT is the best one I ever seen/driven/owned

Here's the last picture I took of me with the car. Taken while you were coming to pick it up.

Enjoy it.

He's getting a great car,sad :cry: to see you part ways with it,hope all is good with you and yours,take care my friend.

welcome to the Team,nice looking GT and your getting a amazing 08 Shelby GT,Mark is a great guy. :salute:

Welcome!

This is a great forum, lots of helpful people generous with their time, advice, and support. I know a LOT of other forums that fit the desription you mentioned, and while people here can get passionate about their opinions here and there, the misbehaving kids in the group are thankfully silent most of the time... hysterical.gif

Have fun, and post often!

Jer

Archived