TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Airport Full Body Scanners

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey its sad BUT you have a choice so far to either fly or the rich can charter a plane or take a train but that soon will be the next target for terrorist and they will employee TSA goons some not all to the train stations around america. They the enemy are doing a full press to get as much as this police state instatuted in before the 2012 elections. As soon as we have another terrorist attach then the next step will go into effect more of overything that we have seen so far.I bet there will be a magazine or something come out with alot of celebritys exrays on them notyhing is secret forever and you know money talks and some one is keeping track at TSA who is who.

Hey its sad BUT you have a choice so far to either fly or the rich can charter a plane or take a train but that soon will be the next target for terrorist and they will employee TSA goons some not all to the train stations around america. They the enemy are doing a full press to get as much as this police state instatuted in before the 2012 elections. As soon as we have another terrorist attach then the next step will go into effect more of overything that we have seen so far.I bet there will be a magazine or something come out with alot of celebritys exrays on them notyhing is secret forever and you know money talks and some one is keeping track at TSA who is who.

:yup:

• 5 months later...

So...we are heading back home on Sunday from Phoenix to Newark this weekend from a week to visit family and watch my niece walk from High School. Hot as $hit...btw!!

Anyway, I saw something I haven't seen ever. I haven't been to Phoenix since Xmas time, this past. At Sky Harbor airport there in Phx. the NEW protocol is 'Mandatory Primary' full body scanner! They have the old school walk thru 'beeper' scanner still sitting there, of which apparently they use secondary...after you stand in the FBS with your hands to the sky.

Well, of course, you know me...I was having no part of that!! :nonono::nonono::nonono: So, I 'opt-out' as they called it. Well, apparently not a whole lot of folks are 'opting-out', as it took, (no lie) ten full minutes to get someone to come and pat me down! I was pissed!! We were pleasantly on time for our flight, and wanted to stop and have time for a bagel and a coffee before our 8:35am flight out. That was sorta dashed. My wife (the sheep), stepped right up, as always and stood in the microwave no problem, and of course was pissed at me for being so stubborn and refusing. If this is where we are headed...I aint flying anymore! If the pat down goes away, I mean. Eventually they aren't gonna offer the 'opt-out', I'm afraid.

Anyone else see anything different this past holiday travel week????

:lurk:

I was somewhere where they had only body scan too, I think San Francisco. Soon your opt-out will be to opt out of the flight. This all to help the economy with more federal employees that add no value. We still have to take our shoes off, can't take any liquids (where can you buy a 3-oz toothpaste tube?) because one guy got caught, never to do it again, and the scanners won't stop them trust me.

I'm typing this at Denver international Airport. Sigh...

If anyone wants to see my :censored: , just have your credit card handy and log into my website at tommystripod.com...

Just kidding folks, it is a joke, you can relax... :slapfight:

I wanna know more about this talk of getting 'a bunch' of radiation from just flying??? WTH is that all about? Do the planes emit radiation into the cabin from all of the hi-tech. equip.?

I wonder if SWA737 is reading this, if he might enlighten us? Or...any other pilots out there?

Let's not even go there on the latest buzz about cell phones again!!! :slapfight:

I wanna know more about this talk of getting 'a bunch' of radiation from just flying??? WTH is that all about? Do the planes emit radiation into the cabin from all of the hi-tech. equip.?

I wonder if SWA737 is reading this, if he might enlighten us? Or...any other pilots out there?

Let's not even go there on the latest buzz about cell phones again!!! :slapfight:

Your are exposed to more radiation as you go up in altitude. It is true regardless. There is more radiation at the top of Pikes Peak or on Trail Ridge Road than at sea level. The atmostphere is a good "filter".

• 1 month later...

Apparently this is how the TSA is secretly training their employees now!!

:hysterical:

What Airport will SHE be stationed at................. :drool: It might be time for me to try Flying again :spiteful:

btw- I was on YouTube this morning looking to see if my wife's scan has appeared on there yet!!! :hysterical:

pics of said wife???

watch my niece walk from High School. Hot as $hit...btw!!

and her too lol

i kid sorry :slapfight:

i did hear an interesting story about this today. i guess a lady was going thru the screening. shes wearing a long shirt and a pair of shorts. she goes thru the screening and they can tell she has no panties on (i guess they are sensitive?) they then tell her that she can not fly because thats offensive to other travelers? :finger:

im glad i dont fly commercial. shits crazy

• 1 year later...

BUMP.....

Fast forward to April 2013 and a fresh bump to my OP...

In the air at 32000 ft. as I write this. Went thru screening at Phx. Sky Harbour today and as I ALWAYS do, stepped aside for a 'feel up' pat down.

As I'm standing waiting for a TSA agent to come over, the guy who guides ya thru the line says to me, "You know these use radio frequency waves now...right?" "Yeah, (he says) they only use 1/10th of a cell phone's radiation now." He looks at me like it's gonna change my mind? So, I continue to wait, and he doesn't appear happy about me tying up his line.

So here comes the guy that's gonna feel me up. As he's putting on a new pair of gloves to bend me over...he says to me, "Yeah, these new machines miss all kinds of stuff." To which I think to myself, Why TF are they using anything at all then??? :headscratch: He says, "The old ones could spot a dime on you."

Unreal! There has to be a better way...

Archived