TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Car Ready

MYGT350

I received the phone call from Steve at Shelby American, that I had been waiting for for six months. My GT350 was finally ready.

I ordered my Mustang GT Premium on February 10th from my local Ford dealer. The car arrived at Shelby American on May 24th and today I was told that the car is ready for delivery. My car is as follows:

. CSM 114

. 525 hp Super Charged

. Full painted stripes, including back bumper

. Hood Logo

. Custom GT 350 Interior Package

. Watts Link Suspension

I will be arranging Gran Tusismo to pick up the car via an enclosed trailer and transport it to Atlanta, Georgia. I am so excited about this car and the great reviews, personal feedback, and publicity it has received. Although is has been a long wait, I believe it was well worth the wait knowing that the car was done right and with quality results. SA told me that they are really making an effort to get more cars done each week. I will send pictures when my car arrives.

I received the phone call from Steve at Shelby American, that I had been waiting for for six months. My GT350 was finally ready.

I ordered my Mustang GT Premium on February 10th from my local Ford dealer. The car arrived at Shelby American on May 24th and today I was told that the car is ready for delivery. My car is as follows:

. CSM 114

. 525 hp Super Charged

. Hood Logo

. Watts Link Suspension

I will be arranging Gran Tusismo to pick up the car via an enclosed trailer and transport it to Atlanta, Georgia. I am so excited about this car and the great reviews, personal feedback, and publicity it has received. Although is has been a long wait, I believe it was well worth the wait knowing that the car was done right and with quality results. SA told me that they are really making an effort to get more cars done each week. I will send pictures when my car arrives.

Woohoo!!! Since you wont be getting much sleep tonight you'll have some time to change your signature line. The future is here :)

Steve

. CSM 114

. 525 hp Super Charged

. Hood Logo

. Watts Link Suspension

Congrats! Where in Acworth are you? I'm in north Cobb County, and would love to see this car when it comes in!

Is everyone have around the same time frame on delevery from the day they ordered. I'm ordering my today from local Ford dealer they say it takes 4 to 6 weeks to build then shipped to Shelby. Looks to be a long wait! any estimate what number are the cars up to now?

400a

automatic transmission

3:55 rear

watts link rear suspension

shelby/kicker sound system

premium leather interior

goodyear race tires

Is everyone have around the same time frame on delevery from the day they ordered. I'm ordering my today from local Ford dealer they say it takes 4 to 6 weeks to build then shipped to Shelby. Looks to be a long wait! any estimate what number are the cars up to now?

400a

automatic transmission

3:55 rear

watts link rear suspension

shelby/kicker sound system

premium leather interior

goodyear race tires

They are building cars by order of them being received at SAI.

They are delivering cars that arrived in May currently. I have a july arrival and my GT350 date is after the first of the year.

Keep in mind, once these 160 or so cars get built, the turnaround will not be long at all, more like 2-3 months. But if you wait until after the new year, you wont get the 45th anniversary, even if you have a 2010 donor car.

Keep in mind, once these 160 or so cars get built, the turnaround will not be long at all, more like 2-3 months. But if you wait until after the new year, you wont get the 45th anniversary, even if you have a 2010 donor car.

Wait aren't these all 2011 models? What do you mean by 2010 donor car? :headscratch:

• 3 weeks later...

u get the car yet? i'm dying to know your thoughts compared to the z06

Yes, I did receive my car and I love it. The quality of the delivered car, via Gran Turismo, was exceptional. The car is such a great car! It drives and handles like a dream and the exhaust sound is to "die for". The car has exceptional power and drives like it is on rails. The Z06 is also a great car but I really prefer the GT350.

post-28370-085810300 1290993643_thumb.jpg

post-28370-085810300 1290993643_thumb.jpg

Yes, I did receive my car and I love it. The quality of the delivered car, via Gran Turismo, was exceptional. The car is such a great car! It drives and handles like a dream and the exhaust sound is to "die for". The car has exceptional power and drives like it is on rails. The Z06 is also a great car but I really prefer the GT350.

Alright! Conrats. Could not agree more about the exhaust - it is spectacular. Enjoy.

Thanks for the info. How's the fit of the added body parts?

Congrats to you!!! Enjoy your new Shelby!!!

• 3 weeks later...

What a great picture. Sweet.

Congrats, Very nice....enjoy the BEAST!

Archived