TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Membership

Shelby.GT500

So I received the Team Shelby Membership package today. I was really expecting the Team Shelby Decal, Team Shelby Pin and Team Shelby Key Chain. Instead I received a Shelby GT350 pin, Shelby GT350 key chain, and a Shelby GT350 patch. No Team Shelby Decal. I mean what am I going to do with the Shelby GT350 merchandise? :banghead: Why can't Shelby Store just send whatever is advertised? Or atleast change the advertising of the Team Shelby Membership package. Really disappointed.

• 2 months later...

So I received the Team Shelby Membership package today. I was really expecting the Team Shelby Decal, Team Shelby Pin and Team Shelby Key Chain. Instead I received a Shelby GT350 pin, Shelby GT350 key chain, and a Shelby GT350 patch. No Team Shelby Decal. I mean what am I going to do with the Shelby GT350 merchandise? :banghead: Why can't Shelby Store just send whatever is advertised? Or atleast change the advertising of the Team Shelby Membership package. Really disappointed.

I recieved my membership after (2) months, I emailed them then called them. There responce was that 2011' membership was up 30%, with only (2) people working on 2011' memberships. I will be better served by calling them direct to straighten out your issue. Shelby

My reaction and thoughts echo yours.

I expected a Team Shelby (round) decal that I could put in my rear quarter window like many others I've seen so proudly displayed.

Instead, I got two GT350 items (sticker & patch).

I DO NOT OWN A GT350 and have NO desire to display either their patch or their decal.

I don't "do" free advertising for folks whose products I do not use or endorse.

At least I got a TS tee-shirt, keychain and pin....

Phill Pollard

Did you get your T.S membership card ?

Yep, and a 10 dollar coupon I can use at the gift shop in LV.

Phill

I have 2 of the Team Shelby round decal with member 2010. I also have a GT500 new post card.

I have one of the larger round decal with the Cobra Snake in the middle that has Member on the top and TeamShelby.com on the bottom. I also have the Shelby 2010 pin.

You can have all or any of the above n/c. Just let me know and send me a pm with your address and I'll mail it out Thursday.

:mail: GG

I have 2 of the Team Shelby round decal with member 2010. I also have a GT500 new post card.

I have one of the larger round decal with the Cobra Snake in the middle that has Member on the top and TeamShelby.com on the bottom. I also have the Shelby 2010 pin.

You can have all or any of the above n/c. Just let me know and send me a pm with your address and I'll mail it out Thursday.

Thank you for sending the Team Shelby stuff! Please let me know if I could someday return the favor.happy%20feet.gif

Vance

I think that you guys may be confusing the Free gift that came with A Shelby Performance Parts order. We had a special running that if you imput the code FREE with any SPP order that you got a free gift. This included GT350 Key Chain or Pin or Patch. It also may have come with a deck of cards.

This is not the Team Shelby Membership package. That comes with a T-Shirt, Hat, Magazine, Pin, Key Chain, Post Card, 10 Gift Card. Folder. The GT350 stuff was not part of the membership package and was a FREE gift with SPP order.

If you still have not gotten your Team Shelby Membership and it has been more than 10 weeks please email me at sharone@shelbyamerican.com and I can look into wherer your order is.

Sharon

Below is the link to what comes with the Team Shelby Club, also included is a members card and Team Shelby Decal. This would not come with any order that you placed from SPP it will come is a separate package as they are done totally separate .

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/ts-club.htm

Thanks

Sharon

I think that you guys may be confusing the Free gift that came with A Shelby Performance Parts order. We had a special running that if you imput the code FREE with any SPP order that you got a free gift. This included GT350 Key Chain or Pin or Patch. It also may have come with a deck of cards.

This is not the Team Shelby Membership package. That comes with a T-Shirt, Hat, Magazine, Pin, Key Chain, Post Card, 10 Gift Card. Folder. The GT350 stuff was not part of the membership package and was a FREE gift with SPP order.

If you still have not gotten your Team Shelby Membership and it has been more than 10 weeks please email me at sharone@shelbyamerican.com and I can look into wherer your order is.

Sharon

No I’m definitely talking about Team Shelby Membership package. I became a member at the end of last year. I received a Team Shelby patch, but never a decal. I also received a bunch of GT350 things.

The other question is, is it possible to get a 2011 t-shirt or do I have to wait until the end of this year to renew my membership?

No I’m definitely talking about Team Shelby Membership package. I became a member at the end of last year. I received a Team Shelby patch, but never a decal. I also received a bunch of GT350 things.

The other question is, is it possible to get a 2011 t-shirt or do I have to wait until the end of this year to renew my membership?

when do you renew? For those that renewed up till October 25th 2010, you got the 2010 membership this came with GT350 items. Each year we usually hilight one car. The year before we did the Terlingua. If you renewed after October 25th you got the 2011 membership kit the 2011 kit we went more generic.

If you look at the membership link and purchased the 2011 kit after October 25th and are missing items that where suppose to get please email me and I will make sure that you get the items that you where suppose to get.

sharone@shelbyamerican.com

Sharon

Below is the link to what comes with the Team Shelby Club, also included is a members card and Team Shelby Decal. This would not come with any order that you placed from SPP it will come is a separate package as they are done totally separate .

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/ts-club.htm

Thanks

Sharon

My membership consisted of everything in the above link. :happy feet:

Thank you for sending the Team Shelby stuff! Please let me know if I could someday return the favor.happy%20feet.gif

Vance

Your welcome, always glad to help a forum member out. Like your GT500. I'm waiting on my 2011 membership kit also, if 8 weeks is the normal turn around time, then I should get mine by mid February. I thought the best part of the kit last year was the key chain and t-shirt.

GG

This is the keychain I received. It is nice if you have a GT350, I guess. But, I really wanted a Team Shelby one. If there was way to buy one I would. I’ve been looking for a good keychain since I bought my GT500.

IMG_20110203_211950.jpg

GG,

I just received the envelope of Team Shelby stuff that you sent, and these things are great. I really appreciate it. :D

Thanks again,

Vance

Got my membership package yesterday. No GT350 stuff in it (wouldn't mind the stuff, I like the 350), but the box is loaded with cool stuff and amazingly well packed. I renewed in November, so that hopefully will give others an idea of what's shipped and what hasn't.

Sharon

Sharon,

I am definately NOT confusing the GT350 items with the free gift offer. I did not buy anything from SPP during the free gift offer period...I waited for the 10% discount offer to come up before my last order and I bought my previous order when you had the TS 15% discount.

And I did NOT get a hat in my TS Club member package. I got a black tee-shirt, a TS keychain and hat pin, a $10 cert....hmmmm, a TS Club card, a parts catalog? (I think) and a Shelby magazine (the one before the one with the GT350 on the cover).

If I was suppoed to get a hat, I'd LOVE to have one. I have mine and my wife's Ford Racing tee & hat together for display (and use when at shows) and a TS hat would go PERFECT with my TS shirt for Shelby meets and/or the carshows we attend. And next year when I renew again, I'll get a Tee/hat in my wife's size so we'll have matching outifts like we do with our Ford Racing tee & hat.

Yes, we do like to..... "REPRESENT" !

You should have my shipping info on hand as I've ordered quite a few SPP parts over the past 6 mos or so.

Thanks for pointing that out,

Phillip Pollard - TS Club member

If you ordered before October 25th 2010 you got the 2010 package the orders after October 25th 2010 got the 2011 kit that came with a hat 2010 did not. When you renew again you will get the 2011 kit.

Sharon,

Is there any way for me to renew early? I joined in the beginning of October and would like be a 2011 member.

Thanks,

Vance

• 2 months later...

I'm hesitant on purchasing the TS Membership package after hearing of these problems. I placed a simple order of keychains and license plate frames back in February. I receive everything I ordered today (due to a back order that I was not informed about until I received the first half of my order in March).

I'm hesitant on purchasing the TS Membership package after hearing of these problems. I placed a simple order of keychains and license plate frames back in February. I receive everything I ordered today (due to a back order that I was not informed about until I received the first half of my order in March).

Sometimes it seems orders get misplaced, other times there's no issues - perhaps it's the outside vendors that SPP has to deal with? Usually a phone call is all it takes to straighten things out...

I've had orders take what seemed like a lifetime, but then other orders show up in a matter of days!

My membership renewal package showed up on Monday and only took a couple of weeks max! Nice stuff, as usual, and I particularly like the hat and the miniature 2007 Shelby GT, (especially since it's white/silver, just like my full-size version!).

I like the T-shirt, but sometimes I think a nice golf or Hawaiian style shirt would be a neat change of pace! Maybe next year?

Sam

My membership renewal package showed up on Monday and only took a couple of weeks max! Nice stuff, as usual, and I particularly like the hat and the miniature 2007 Shelby GT, (especially since it's white/silver, just like my full-size version!).

I like the T-shirt, but sometimes I think a nice golf or Hawaiian style shirt would be a neat change of pace! Maybe next year?

Sam

I agree with you Sam.... I just wish my miniature car was black, like my full size version..... :hysterical:

I just tried to access theTS Club site to see if there are any discount codes for the order I was going to place with SPP today. I keep getting an error message denying me access.

I just realized my profile lists me a "member" without the TS logo. while everybody else is a "TS Club Member" with the logo. How come? :lurk:

I just tried to access theTS Club site to see if there are any discount codes for the order I was going to place with SPP today. I keep getting an error message denying me access.

I just realized my profile lists me a "member" without the TS logo. while everybody else is a "TS Club Member" with the logo. How come? :lurk:

HI EJ. For some reason our system did not automatically update your status to "PAID" from your most recent subscription payment. Sorry about this. I reset your account status for you, so you should be all set now....:headscratch:

Archived