TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brand new member, still learning

stnspn_1

Hey everyone. I just happened to stumble upon this site. I'm getting my very first Shelby in 3 weeks! I'm so incredibly excited as this is a very sought after car and name for Mustangs. My very first Mustang was purchased 1 month after my 15th b-day. It was a '73 Mach 1. A lot of time, effort and money were poured into this beautiful car, only to have a drunk driver, with no license or insurance, rear-end me, totalling the car. So, December of '94, I received a brand new '95 Mustang GT. I began to learn a ton about cars from this point. My next, 2 years later, was my dream car. 1969 Mustang Mach 1 w/351C! Still my pride and joy. Now, onto a 2008 Shelby GT500, with only 3500miles. I've been doing a ton of research, and I'm definitely wanting Borla for the exhaust. I've had the Stingers in mind. But, I'm having a problem on deciding on the O/R X pipe. I've been thinking Bassani ro Pypes. Any suggestions?

Hey everyone. I just happened to stumble upon this site. I'm getting my very first Shelby in 3 weeks! I'm so incredibly excited as this is a very sought after car and name for Mustangs. My very first Mustang was purchased 1 month after my 15th b-day. It was a '73 Mach 1. A lot of time, effort and money were poured into this beautiful car, only to have a drunk driver, with no license or insurance, rear-end me, totalling the car. So, December of '94, I received a brand new '95 Mustang GT. I began to learn a ton about cars from this point. My next, 2 years later, was my dream car. 1969 Mustang Mach 1 w/351C! Still my pride and joy. Now, onto a 2008 Shelby GT500, with only 3500miles. I've been doing a ton of research, and I'm definitely wanting Borla for the exhaust. I've had the Stingers in mind. But, I'm having a problem on deciding on the O/R X pipe. I've been thinking Bassani ro Pypes. Any suggestions?

start here

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60512-the-mms-muffler-sound-clip-thread

Archived