TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Test drive a white 2011 Mustang GT ?

I currently have a 2011 GT350 on order with Shelby ( # 50 )

I purchased the car from Wayne Morris Ford in Georgia and it is currently waiting to be built at Shelby along with most everyone else's

Because I live in the wonderful state of California I need to have a smog check done to complete my registration. :confused: I know, it's crazy but all cars shipped to California need a smog certification.

Michael McGuirk is in the same boat. He is going to be in Las Vegas on November 16th. He will be picking up his Mustang GT and driving it to Needles, Ca. This is the closest Cal smog station to SA. It's about a 125 mile trip one-way.

I need someone to meet Michael at SA in Las Vegas, caravan with him to Needles, Ca.

then wait for the smog check. ( 45 minutes for both cars)

Drive it back to SA.

If you are interested please PM me

Thanks

Andy

Hey there Andy

I'd love to test drive any Shelby..... If you give me th chance, I will give it a shot. Are you or Michael planning to attend the Bash 2011? I just may come down if I thought there may be a chamce for some seatteime in a GT350...

So whats up?

Hey there Andy

I'd love to test drive any Shelby..... If you give me th chance, I will give it a shot. Are you or Michael planning to attend the Bash 2011? I just may come down if I thought there may be a chamce for some seatteime in a GT350...

So whats up?

Rick

We are going to the Bash, we just don't know if we will have the new cars by then.

If you come down, you can take laps in the Limer if you like.

Michael

Archived