TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got a build date yesterday !!

BUCKEYE

Got the call yesterday from the dealer that my build date is the week of march 5th !! Has anyone had any experince with them not sticking with the time frame ?I figure it should be in my hands 30 days later.Then the fun start's.It has been hard waiting this long as many of you know,I'm sure it will be worth the wait.thank's to everyone on this site for the info ,I have a list of mod's to do when I get her.I just hope the weather clears to get her out.One thing that is strange is i only have the last 8 of the vin ?

Congrats on the build date, Buckeye! :happy feet: Things are moving for you now. I don't want to scare you, but since you ask about sticking with the timeframe, you may want to check out some of the threads regarding Grabber's Shelby. He's had a nightmare of a time getting his. I just wanted to warn you that delays do happen sometimes.

Got the call yesterday from the dealer that my build date is the week of march 5th !! Has anyone had any experince with them not sticking with the time frame ?I figure it should be in my hands 30 days later.Then the fun start's.It has been hard waiting this long as many of you know,I'm sure it will be worth the wait.thank's to everyone on this site for the info ,I have a list of mod's to do when I get her.I just hope the weather clears to get her out.One thing that is strange is i only have the last 8 of the vin ?

The builds are usually right on the money. 30 days to time its in your hands is pretty close too. I would say the majority of cars is 45 days or less. Problems can and do happen. its the luck of the draw I guess.

BUCKEYE, that's great news. 30-45 days should do it. BTW, are you in Columbus, OH? Just a wild guess from your SU name? PM me when you get a chance.

My build date was 11/22, and I got my car on 1/3/07. I was held up in the emergency brake cable issue. All is good now except the weather. :rant: Good luck.

Archived