TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Shelby # 18!

Hope you have a great birthday Rick!

Folks, Rick is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Wow, this place is full of people sucking up to you Rick. :hysterical: I will admit, that out of all the guys I know who own 2 GTX1's, you are my favorite!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend. I hope it is a great day for you and I wish you many more.

Thank you everyone. I was at SEMA this year for my birthday with some of the best people your likely to ever meet. Thanks guys / gals for the dinner, it couldn't have been better. I hope everyone makes it back safely!

You guys had me going with the 72 year old comment. I went back to look it up on my profile. On the Ford GT Forum I'm 31. :shrug: Either way I'm still here and thats all that counts.

Now since I'm not driving anymore for the rest of the day. I'm a gonna sit on the porch with my buddy Alfredo (whom some of you know as my co-pilot at some of the events) and throw back a few :beerchug: .

All the best.....

Rick

Happy Birthday Rick.

Hope your day is full of Family fun and driving anyone of your beautiful cars. All the best.

Thanks Dan,

My wife has been at a Bible retreat since Wednesday, and wont be back until Sunday (so missed the B-day). For my Birthday I drove to SEMA with the Excursion (the beautiful vehicle) after dropping off the kids at school. Kids stayed overnight with my neighbors. (They did call to wish me a happy b-day).

This morning 4:30 am I started on my trip back from SEMA to be with my children. Since one of the cars at SEMA didn't run I let the guys use my truck & trailer so the car could get back to the shop for repairs.

That left me with the arduous task of having to drive the Tungsten X1 all the way back home......ohhhh the things a guy has to do.... :rolleyes: I guess it could have been worse. :hysterical:

Kids heard, then saw me pull in, and came right home for some family time.

All the best...

Rick

Rick! I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday! Well, happy belated birthday anyway :happy feet: :party2: :party2: If I'd known it was your birthday, we would have gone to diner with you all...Rob and I were just wiped :hysterical: , but we would have gone. You are a wonderful friend and we enjoyed SEMA much more because you were there. Have a restful weekend. Oh, I picked up a case of the tire spray we used at SEMA for you too. Hope to see and talk to you soon...

Rick,

Glad you made it home safe and sound!! We just got home ourselves.

Laura and I had a great time at dinner last night with you, glad you enjoyed it. Alex knocked it out of the park with his recommendation for the restaurant.

Erica said to tell you happy birthday and thanks for the sweatshirt. And thanks again for the ride to the airport.

See you soon.

Dan

You are a wonderful friend and we enjoyed SEMA much more because you were there. Have a restful weekend. Oh, I picked up a case of the tire spray we used at SEMA for you too. Hope to see and talk to you soon...

Thank you Leann & Rob,

It goes both ways, thank you for looking after the car while I was gone. I was just leaving this morning when I heard you guys wake up. Hope I didn't wake the household when I started the car. I look forward to seeing you guys soon.

All the best....

Rick

Rick,

Laura and I had a great time at dinner last night with you, glad you enjoyed it. Alex knocked it out of the park with his recommendation for the restaurant.

Erica said to tell you happy birthday and thanks for the sweatshirt. And thanks again for the ride to the airport.

See you soon.

Dan

Thank you Dan, Laura, and Erica,

I was glad to help. And yes, Alex did do a great job picking that restaurant. It brought back memories of my trip to Brazil. Hope to see all of you soon.

And Dan thank you for carrying my treasures back to the car for me. I just hope Jason remembers to bring it back with the truck.

All the best...

Rick

I was so glad we got to share your 72nd (just kidding) birthday with you Rick. I knew you would all love the restaurant. Any of of you that have a Texas de Brazil near you, go to it, it is the best!!!

Thank you RIck for being so helpful with everyone at SEMA!! Hope to see you soon,

Alex

Archived