TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hertz Information

old man

When I purchased 07 GTH 479 out of Hawaii in May 2010, No information packet was in the trunk spare wheel well as many claimed to have located in theirs. I took a chance on 11/03/10 and contacted sfleske@hertz.com. as many of the 06 GTH owners had done. Today 11/04/10 I got a reply that they were sending out my informantion to me in the mail. Three and one half years after the car was delivered! It's so hard to believe a company would still have this information after such a long period of time. If you have a 07 GTH and are missing some information, it's not to late to contact him at Hertz. Hats off to them. ole happy day :hysterical3: Harley

When I purchased 07 GTH 479 out of Hawaii in May 2010, No information packet was in the trunk spare wheel well as many claimed to have located theirs. I took a chance on 11/03/10 and contacted sfleske@hertz.com. as many of the 06 GTH owners had done. Today 11/04/10 I got a reply that they were sending out my informantion to me in the mail. Three and one half years after the car was delivered! It's so hard to believe a company would still have this information after such a long period of time. If you have a 07 GTH and are missing some information, it's not to late to contact him at Hertz. Hats off to them. ole happy day :hysterical3: Harley

Great to hear ,,, if anyone is still looking for this information I might get a move on as it won't be around forever!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hertz is great and this service is unbelievable. I always get so excited when a piece of documentation shows up at my door. Couple years ago I received 17 pages of title history on my 68 GT500 from the North Carolina DMV. I was given a complete title history on the car all the way back to 1968. I was so excited I was on cloud 9 for weeks and I do mean weeks.

I am such a dork! :confused:

You should be super excited. Nice job.

QSS

Archived